PDA

View Full Version : Need help with "CEL" w/e5 Blacktop S13 SR

duey
09-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Now with what i've been able to gather around various forums that on the ECU pin 24 (SR ECU PINOUT (http://store.240sxmotoring.com/srwiecupiand.html)) is for "Monitor check Lamp (red) (fault code lamp output)" and that wire is a Orange/black, and on the KA ECU i think the equivalent colored wire is RED, please correct me if i'm wrong with any of this info. Now that wire should be positive output but when i turn the car to the ON position it doesn't put out any voltage - or +. The main thing is for is that i think that diagram is for a redtop (62), and i know the e5 and the 62 differs very slightly but i can't find any diagrams of the e5 anywhere so i can't figure out the differences.

I'm hoping someone on this forum has wired up their CEL so i can hopfully figure this out, i think my car is running like crap so i think the ECU's in safe mode. ANY help is appreciated.

thanks,
-duey

duey
09-16-2004, 07:13 AM
anyone? help? my car is running like shiet and before i start ripping my motor apart to figure out what the prob is i'd like to check for codes first.