PDA

View Full Version : where can I get a bare exhaust flange for the SOHC

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 07:15 PM
Anyone know where I can get a one piece exhaust flange (KA24E) to make my own manifold with? Someone earlier said they cold get one, but never came through. Thanks guys

matt240sx
12-09-2001, 07:22 PM
Hey, If your interested I can make you a complete manifold for $350. I have a thread posted with some pics. Let me know if you interested.
Matt
HMP Motorsports

VeilSideS14
12-09-2001, 08:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matt240sx:
Hey, If your interested I can make you a complete manifold for $350. I have a thread posted with some pics. Let me know if you interested.
Matt
HMP Motorsports<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Matt, do you know when you're going to start making KA24DE turbo manifolds?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 08:59 PM
that nice, but I wanted to do it myself. Kinda the whole point of learning. This way I can do it in the future as well on another car.

12-09-2001, 10:52 PM
I think Don Nimi had some made a while back. Check with him ( you can contact him through www.pdm-racing.com (http://www.pdm-racing.com) ).

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alchemist:
Anyone know where I can get a one piece exhaust flange (KA24E) to make my own manifold with? Someone earlier said they cold get one, but never came through. Thanks guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>