PDA

View Full Version : s14 swap and 5 lug/brakes for sale

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 06:50 PM
hi group,
im going s15, and i now have a s14 swap for sale (never even came off the jdm pallet). it is a complete and clean low miles motor that is being wired for a swap into an s13. $2800.00. email if interested.
i also have a used os giken twin plate clutch for the s14. make an offer/email for more info.
i also have:
1993 r32 skyline front brake caliper/32mm rotors, $350.00
brand new s14 5 lug front hubs, $200.00
s14 front 4 lug uprights w/ lca, $200.00
300zx rr brakes and uprights (complete), $300.00.
michael

orion
12-11-2001, 07:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by michael chen:
300zx rr brakes and uprights (complete), $300.00...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey man - what exactly does this include? I ask b/c I've got 300ZX rear brakes on my S14, and need an e-brake setup.

Please let me know - Brian

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 09:06 PM
what it means is that its a stock 300zx non turbo rear brake and upright assembly. the internal drum brake assemby has not been modified to mate to the s14 e-brake cable....though i do have 6" of e-brake cable included so that a mod can be done......
mc

97 S14
12-11-2001, 09:32 PM
whats your email address? You dont list it in your post or in your profile...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 09:48 PM
ooops, sorry.
its mchen46156@aol.com
mc

JonCarson
12-11-2001, 11:40 PM
Michael,

Are you running a business? We do not allow unsolicited commercial posts here.

Sometime down the road, we will have a "classified ads" forum that you'll be able to post in. I don't have any great details on it at this time.

Jonathan

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 08:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carsonjon:
Michael,

Are you running a business? We do not allow unsolicited commercial posts here.

Jonathan
Moderator<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to be rude but...
QUOTE]im going s15, and i now have a s14 swap for sale (never even came off the jdm pallet). [/QUOTE]
I know i'm new here and shouldn't butt in, but can't a guy change his mind about doing something and sell spare parts?

12-12-2001, 08:36 AM
And you even get an authentic JDM pallet!

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by michael chen:

im going s15, and i now have a s14 swap for sale (never even came off the jdm pallet). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:56 AM
hi moderator/group,
just to clarify, im not a business.....i was gearing up to swap this motor and 5 lug/brake into my car and stumbled on a better setup....that is all.
btw asad: the jdm pallet costs extra, and its of marvelous quality!!! http://www.freshalloy.com/

JonCarson
12-13-2001, 05:26 PM
hi moderator/group,
just to clarify, im not a business.....i was gearing up to swap this motor and 5 lug/brake into my car and stumbled on a better setup....that is all.
btw asad: the jdm pallet costs extra, and its of marvelous quality!!! http://www.freshalloy.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for clarifying that, Michael.

Good luck on selling the parts! http://www.freshalloy.com/

Jonathan

JonCarson
12-13-2001, 05:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alien:

I know i'm new here and shouldn't butt in, but can't a guy change his mind about doing something and sell spare parts?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry,

I don't think you're being rude. I do think that you misunderstand my reason for asking him though.

I just need to make sure that businesses don't use this forum as a place for them to post free advertisements. Understand that we don't want to step on any toes as far as FreshAlloy.com's sponsors are concerned.

Jonathan