PDA

View Full Version : sr20de 510 wiring

Five10PacksDE
12-29-2004, 01:15 AM
Hi, I am pretty bad when it comes to electronics of cars, but pretty good at other stuff. Anyways, I was curious of what type of wiring needs to be done? I really don't get it. So the body harness is supposed to power up my engine harness through the ECU? If that is true, how do I combine them? Any help would be appreciated. I am going to attempt this witha little help from friends because I want to learn and because I am poor.

Demon
12-29-2004, 08:45 AM
I have all the pin outs on a PDF file. This tells you what goes where! Email me @ dennis_monares@comcast.net and Ill hook you up.

TTwomp
01-02-2005, 12:25 PM
If you get to the point that it is better to have someone who has A LOT of experience with this do it for you, drop me a line, as I have an associate who does ALL my wiring for me (more than ten swaps to date) without a problem ever.

SxMachine
04-10-2005, 03:32 PM
I helped drop a Ca18det into a friends car and we came to the conclusion that no rewiring was really needed. Just dropped the jdm harness and all right in. Being that the 510's so old and chasis extremely simple. The battery cables at first were extended than he just relocated it to the trunk. The Ca ecu is right under the dash on the drivers side. Thats just how we did it tho.