PDA

View Full Version : NEW NEWS No need for tuning now...very sad.

killjoy
01-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Well, the car was going to get tuned by Enthalpy in the next couple weeks but there is no need for that now. Sadly between 10 pm and 7am my car was stolen from the driveway. It had just been shipped to San Antonio from MD and even at this hour has been in the state about 25 hours. Got to drive it once yesterday and I am glad I did cause it is gone forever now. I never heard it start and it is wicked loud so i think they broke in and rolled it down the street and pop started it. It also has a different starter so it doesn't start when you turn the key. My C5 Vette and my buddies 240 were also in the driveway untouched. Wish they would have jacked the Vette instead. So now that I am royally screwed, I have told you my little tale. All In SA please keep a lookout for a black s13 coupe with silvia front and gunmetal gramlights. It also has HNDAH8R on the plate. Probably a jealous little civic owner tired of his slow sh*t that jacked mine. Fawkin thieves!

duncan351
01-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Man I'm very sorry to hear this http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif
By the way, welcome to Texas http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KSU_S13Less
01-06-2005, 11:44 AM
I fawking hate theives. Two of my cars in outside storage got broken into over the holiday. It's all good though. Karma is a b!tch. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nitrox
01-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Cars like that are stolen for 2 reasons: joyrides and parts. Pray that it will turn up somewhere in the outskirts of city with blown rear tires.

If not, keep your eyes on Ebay to see if anyone local is selling your wheels and other parts. Email and ask seller to come look at/pick up parts in person.
Bring friends with basebal bats.
Proceed to whoop ass.
Profit.

BlackBomber
01-06-2005, 12:04 PM
WOW, sorry dude. how was your insurance?

Enthalpy
01-06-2005, 12:11 PM
holy [censored] kelly!!

i am so sorry man.

killjoy
01-06-2005, 12:19 PM
I have Geico and was allowed to insure aftermarket parts so I insured coilovers, jdm front, wheels, aftermarket brakes, paintjob, tint, etc. But the ***** is that you can't tell your insurance company that you have modified your engine and added a human sized head turbo and it runs 11's! So all my parts like intercooler, tial, FR manny and dp, gt3040, cams, intake, injectors, haltech, are all a complete loss http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/tear.gif In a way, I can start over and use what I have learned to do it better this time, but that is a lot easier if I would reimbursed for the parts. I am praying that a joyrider took it and wrecked it and i buy back for 500 bucks.

Since the car doesn't start with a key and the car wasn't started last night by the house, I am starting to think that the tow truck driver who took it off the semi had a part and means to take it. He knew it started some other way and knew where it would be parked. If all my f*ckin household goods weren't in the garage it would have been parked in there.

duncan351
01-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Have you told the police about the tow truck driver? That was the first thing that came to my head because noone even knew the car was there yet. Can the police keep an eye on them or are they giving you the run around?

Good Luck though. I hope you do find your car though.

champa
01-06-2005, 03:07 PM
something similar happen to a buddy of mine here. walked out of the house to go to work and car was missing. at first he thought someone jacked it but ended up getting towed by mistake. apparently one of his roommate's car was suppose to get repo'd but they took his car instead. he got his car back with nothing missing except some damange to the front lip.

killjoy
01-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Told the police about it but they are just like, "Well, we put it on a national stolen cars list. Well call if we hear anything." Gee, thanks. I really don't think that cops do investigations for stolen cars unless it was a lot from one area or if they were tracking one theif, etc.

Kim_Jong_Il
01-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Damn man, that really sucks. You really need to get a bunch of guys and start sweeping the town looking for it.

Big_Bronze_Rim
01-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Man, thats awful! Im so sorry to hear this. Ive already told all my freinds and several police officer freinds of mine to be on the lookout for your car. I can only hope that it turns up.

HIGHMILEHATCH
01-06-2005, 04:15 PM
That's devastating to hear. Sorry about your loss man.

killjoy
01-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys....yeah I have had better days. I don't care if its wrecked. I just want it back. If I do ever get it back though I think that it will be without all the stuff I want back from it.

Nikeboy355
01-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Very sorry to hear this... I've had a car of mine stolen and it's the worst feeling... Bastards!

Jsquared
01-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Holy crap, that was one of my favorite S13s http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/tear.gif

My condolences.

fsae_alum
01-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Man....sorry to hear this happen to you. NOT how I wanted you to be welcomed to San Antonio. FCK man!!! We'll keep a watch out and I'll ask around. I'd seriously be talkign to the cops about the damn tow truck driver. Fck man...they could have come and just towed that damn thing off and be all stealthy about it. FCK...I still can't believe it. Let me know if you want another 240 with an SR in it as I'm selling mine.

illvia
01-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Do the detective work on the towing guy and company.
so many cars nowadays are towed off and taken to a location and stripped. let us know what becomes of this. good luck

cwdmark
01-06-2005, 05:21 PM
i don't think its a coincidence it got stolen the same day the tow truck driver came to get it, and he knew how to start it a certain way. i really hope you called the shipping company and went up their ass.

i really hope you find the car. i've had stuff stolen from me already and it is in fact one of the worst feelings in the world.

Dave562
01-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Very sorry to hear this... I've had a car of mine stolen and it's the worst feeling... Bastards!

Exactly. That feeling of disbelief when you go to where your car was parked, and there is nothing there simply sucks.

I agree with the rest of the guys about investigating the towing company. That's just way too fishy.

killjoy
01-06-2005, 06:10 PM
UPDATE: Somebody on www.texasracingscene.com (http://www.texasracingscene.com) described it to the T and said they saw it right outside Austin this morning at 10am.

"OH [censored]! I was behind this car around 10am today while I was going to Austin.I remember the plates cuz i laughed.I dont know much about 240s but this one had really wide tires and a wing with a clear third brake.
I tried to pass it and took a quick glance but the car was tinted so sorry for lack of detail.A quick glance let me see a chick like Suki from FF was driving it along with a black dude that had a portable dvd player or something in his lap.I tried to look again but the ***** (or china dude with long hair) lit them up at around 65 and disappeared.This was like 5 miles outside of austin."

Austin boys and girls, please keep a lookout for my *****!

BTW, the portable dvd player he mentions is my fawkin laptop so maybe teh fawkstick is planning to tune my car better and give it back! (LOL...sortof)

gsracer
01-06-2005, 06:45 PM
F@$king BADA$$ i hope your on your way to austin right now

EP3_DC5_S13
01-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Holy SH#T FU&K!!! That sucks man. You need to post about this [censored] in every Car Forum you can. Somone is bound to know something.

Nikeboy355
01-06-2005, 07:20 PM
I hate to say it but I hope they keep driving the car hard, lose control, and get into an accident... When the cops come, they will look like idiots and go straight to jail... K A R M A . . .

Kim_Jong_Il
01-06-2005, 07:28 PM
No better yet, they will be ejected from the car and their limp bodies will roll across the pavement into oncoming traffic.

cwdmark
01-06-2005, 07:37 PM
which way were they going on the highway? report this to the cops (again).

im sorry about your car... but if it was my car and i seen it being driven by someone else on the highway, i'd ram it off the road. that way those [censored] would be caught, you'd get insurance to cover it and you'd have your engine back http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif that is, if you could find it....

if i were you i'd go looking for it. weird things happen. my brother found a drunk hit and run driver about a week after it happened because he looked EVERYWHERE for it.

Kim_Jong_Il
01-06-2005, 07:48 PM
my brother found a drunk hit and run driver about a week after it happened because he looked EVERYWHERE for it.

Awesome, I bet he was pleased to say the least.

RDM_II
01-06-2005, 09:01 PM
I hate to say it but I hope they keep driving the car hard, lose control, and get into an accident... When the cops come, they will look like idiots and go straight to jail... K A R M A . . .

Do you think they'd stick around if there was an accident?

vosko
01-06-2005, 09:18 PM
that really sucks...... only reason its ok my car looks like a s s nobody will steal it !

yoda
01-06-2005, 09:45 PM
[censored] that sucks man. i just heard about yur car on texasracingscene.

g81981
01-07-2005, 01:17 AM
That sucks man, hope you find those damn theives.

Friends14
01-07-2005, 02:32 AM
What did the car have as far as security?

Car alarm?

Detachable Steering wheel?

starter Kill?

killjoy
01-07-2005, 08:18 AM
It had a starter button that was hidden. No alarm.

Jsquared
01-07-2005, 01:47 PM
I still can't imagine someone would have the gall to drive the thing around after stealing it, with the same license plate no less! My car had it's "stereo" ($10-worth CD player with dead screen and crappy door speakers from previous owner) stolen from it and I felt violated the whole week afterwards http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

91 240
01-07-2005, 09:08 PM
damn that sucks man!!!

I'll keep my eyes open while i'm hear in austin. If its around texasracingscene.com, somebody's bound to see it.

sh!tty way to start the new year.

Brian_W
01-08-2005, 01:44 AM
KELLY!!!!!!!! havent talked to you in awhile, im so sorry to hear about this!!!

It really is rediculous, i recently had my civic stolen also. i know how it feels. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/tear.gif

killjoy
01-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah dude, it blows. You start thinking back to everything you did wishing if you had known this you could change a bunch of stuff. Anybody selling a clean coupe in Texas?

killjoy
01-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Latest news!!!??!!! Check out this post from Dallas!

http://www.dallasimports.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9822

I am trying to get a freakin cop to go down there and check it out!

Kim_Jong_Il
01-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Seriously dude, that is good news if it is yours. Get on the horn to you local police and the dallas and cry and moan until they get someone over there. If you convince them the shop owner might be in on it they may be more interested (possibly chop shop joint or something). Get your ass to dallas asap, hope you get them.

roycenagger
01-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Post deleted by roycenagger

killjoy
01-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Just talked to the Dallas PD and they sent a guy over there but he doesn't even sound like he went inside. He said there are some junk cars there but he looked at some VINS and thinks someone is playing with me. I don't even think this guy knows what a 240sx looks like. Anybody know the owner and could check it out?

Kim_Jong_Il
01-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah you're going to have to get someone here that is local to get over there and check it out to verify the info then call the cops when you have proof. Otherwise they probably won't put much effort into it.

killjoy
01-08-2005, 03:50 PM
After talking to the guy he said that he was there on Wednesday and my car wasn't stolen until 3am Thursday so I don't believe thats it.

Keep your eyes open Austin and San Antonio!

duncan351
01-08-2005, 04:26 PM
I just got off the phone with German @ GS Motorsports. He knows those guys over there. That car "Big Panda" was discribing was German's Skyline. Doesn't sound like that person even knows what the hell he's talking about. He has his skyline and s13 hatch over there right now getting painted and he was just over there yesterday. He told me there were no other S13's.

Sorry man!

EP3_DC5_S13
01-09-2005, 04:29 PM
I hope they find the car!!

skatanic28
01-09-2005, 04:39 PM

im normally not a violent person.....but i honestly hope they die in that accident. anyways, hope you find it.

killjoy
01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I am thinking tow truck driver more and more everyday. This whole thing makes me feel worse the more I think about it. I think the worst thing is that there is nothing I can do even if I think the tow truck driver did it. The sad thing is I am already planning how I will do it better the next time. My next 240 will be a lot harder to steal...

minime
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
this thread has made me so mad. i need to go for a drive or something.

johnathan_berlin
02-05-2005, 04:02 PM
I am so sorry to hear this kelly...after getting off the phone with you I was so pissed I kicked my cat..

hopefully your car will turn up