PDA

View Full Version : Best Friday afternoon ever!!!!

Demon
01-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Wow, I thought my days of combat were over when I left the military over 4 years ago. Well much to my surprise I was getting ready to put the monster truck racing on for my kids on Speed Channel Friday afternoon when a massive barrage of gun fire broke out at my back door of my apartment, I knew right off the bat that it wasnt fireworks and tackled all three of my kids to the ground. Once the firefight was over with I ran into my closet and unlocked my HK USP45. Then peeked through the blinds to find about 4 FBI agents with M16's peeking around corners. At that moment they all yelled out clear and safetyed there weapons. Turns out they shot up my next door neighbor cause he turned out to be one of the "Takeover Bandits" (a group of guys that has over 60 bank robberys and attacked the police with full auto AK47's and got away). Needless to say I was kind of PO'ed that the Federal Agents didnt secure the area before trying to apprehend the suspect, and to top it off they entered my house an hour later trying to see if any stray projectiles entered the dividing wall(my daughters crib was on the other side of a wall that a round entered but didnt exit). Can anyone beat that for a nice pleasant friday afternoon?

JonCarson
01-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Holy sh!t!

I'd be suing their asses for not clearing your family out before pulling that manuever! http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Glad to here that everyone is okay.

Five10PacksDE
01-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Crazy!

M_TYPE_X
01-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Isn't the government great?