PDA

View Full Version : xs engineering URL??

sideway
12-28-2001, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know the url?? I lost mine.

12-28-2001, 02:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sideway:
Does anyone know the url?? I lost mine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Before asking questions like this, please try using a search engine such as Google to find what you're looking for. I typed in XS Engineering into Google and their webpage was the second hit.

Asad

JDMRICE
12-28-2001, 02:35 PM
http://www.xs-engineering.com/

sideway
12-28-2001, 02:46 PM
If it's too much trouble for u...just don't even bother to answer...don't be giving me that..I did search it on yahoo and didn't get a thing! So, my advice to u: Before answering questions like this...get what ever there is outta yur ass!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asad137:

Before asking questions like this, please try using a search engine such as Google to find what you're looking for. I typed in XS Engineering into Google and their webpage was the second hit.

Asad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sideway
12-28-2001, 02:48 PM
Thank You!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tangkai127:
http://www.xs-engineering.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BioSehnsucht
12-28-2001, 02:49 PM
yahoo tends to do poorly at finding sites that don't pay it http://www.freshalloy.com/

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 02:50 PM
Hey asad, I noticed your feedback went from 5 stars 10 mins ago, to 4 stars just now. Makes it quite obvious who JUST gave you the neg feedback eh?? &gt;HAHAHAHA&lt;
I'm sure your life has been changed forever...

Demon

sideway
12-28-2001, 02:51 PM
Yeah...now i know!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BioSehnsucht:
yahoo tends to do poorly at finding sites that don't pay it http://www.freshalloy.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.freshalloy.com/

12-28-2001, 02:55 PM
If the only search engine you know of is Yahoo, then I have served my purpose by introducing you to Google.

I considered putting the URL in my response, but I decided it would be more worthwhile if you found it yourself and actually learned a skill that might be useful in your life rather than having everything handed to you on a platter. Unfortunately for you, Tangkai127 posted the URL.

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sideway:
If it's too much trouble for u...just don't even bother to answer... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:03 PM
O than i should thank you for yur lesson in life from this car forum?! God, I just don't know u could learn so much more from a car forum...So what's next?? Why don't u lecture me on how to obtain a more joyful life my placing matters in ones rear ends?? You should be good at that as well!?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asad137:
If the only search engine you know of is Yahoo, then I have served my purpose by introducing you to Google.

I considered putting the URL in my response, but I decided it would be more worthwhile if you found it yourself and actually learned a skill that might be useful in your life rather than having everything handed to you on a platter. Unfortunately for you, Tangkai127 posted the URL.

Asad

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JonCarson
12-28-2001, 03:04 PM
Let's see if my rating goes down too....

Asad is 100% correct. It's always best to try and find information such as this yourself.

You, sideway, are either lying or you misspelled XS Engineering when you did your search on Yahoo.com.

I just tried the search myself on Yahoo and the XS Engineering homepage (www.xs-engineering.com) was the second link that came up.

You may want to think first before you stick your foot in your mouth next time.

Jonathan

The Yak
12-28-2001, 03:09 PM
O than i should thank you for yur lesson in life from this car forum?! God, I just don't know u could learn so much more from a car forum...So what's next?? Why don't u lecture me on how to obtain a more joyful life my placing matters in ones rear ends?? You should be good at that as well!?

http://www.freshalloy.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem to have a strange fascination with the ass and I am wondering where it arises from. Were you locked in a closet when you were young and forced to subsist on your own feces and urine? Maybe your parents neglected to change your diaper and you developed a love/hate relationship with the anus. Or, did you recently get a visit from Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo this holiday season?

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:09 PM
Ok....actually i thought the yahoo link was for the other xs engineering..www.xsengineering.com but looking at it a second time..I guess i was mistaken...and that's why i get on here to ask a question that didn't really take up a lot of people's times...but I guess i'm also wrong with that!! It was just a 'simple' question that wasted everybody's time...dame I should be executed!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carsonjon:
Let's see if my rating goes down too....

Asad is 100% correct. It's always best to try and find information such as this yourself.

You, sideway, are either lying or you misspelled XS Engineering when you did your search on Yahoo.com.

I just tried the search myself on Yahoo and the XS Engineering homepage (www.xs-engineering.com) was the second link that came up.

You may want to think first before you stick your foot in your mouth next time.

Jonathan
Moderator<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:13 PM
Ok....lets gang up on the new guy...so we could become a more unify bunch!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Yak:

You seem to have a strange fascination with the ass and I am wondering where it arises from. Were you locked in a closet when you were young and forced to subsist on your own feces and urine? Maybe your parents neglected to change your diaper and you developed a love/hate relationship with the anus. Or, did you recently get a visit from Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo this holiday season?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 03:18 PM
Hmm interestingly enough, yahoo's search engine is powered by google. They dropped inktomi a while ago... something to think about.
Oh yeah, about the "unify bunch" part: welcome to FA

Demon

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:20 PM
Man...all i asked was a question...the first reply i get is of an unplesant one...When I was a DSM owner..I try to help people as much as I can on our forums..sure sometimes people ask stupid questions...but I'll just either ignore them or answer them like a person should on these auto forums!! I think the question is not how i could of found the URL..but the attitudes towards other fellow nissan owners!! I'll most likely get kicked off of this forum (since our moderator Johnathan is on my case 2...but hey that's just my thoughts!! If u don't feel like helping...don't!!

KAkiller
12-28-2001, 03:23 PM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhh look at your registration dates, the Yak Oct 2001 Yours Dec 2001. So you want us to gang up on you?? Hmmmm maybe the Yak is correct, and you do have some anal facination wanting a large group of mainly men to "gang" up on you.

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:23 PM
Ok...another one...what the hell is inktomi BTW??

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Demon:
Hmm interestingly enough, yahoo's search engine is powered by google. They dropped inktomi a while ago... something to think about.
Oh yeah, about the "unify bunch" part: welcome to FA

Demon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:25 PM
Ok...yeah...keep going that's the spirit!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KAkiller:

Uhhh look at your registration dates, the Yak Oct 2001 Yours Dec 2001. So you want us to gang up on you?? Hmmmm maybe the Yak is correct, and you do have some anal facination wanting a large group of mainly men to "gang" up on you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 03:30 PM
[i]Quote of an indecent post removed. ~Mod[/b]

Demon
BTW, inktomi is just a big company that basically provided the backbone to yahoo's search engine back in the days..

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: carsonjon ]

12-28-2001, 03:30 PM
Quite frankly, this has nothing to do with you being a Nissan owner. I would think you were a lazy idiot no matter what car you drove http://www.freshalloy.com/

The fact is, the question is how you could have found the URL by exerting just the TINIEST bit of effort by typing into your keyboard and moving your mouse, and not being a dumbass about the results you got.

You probably won't get kicked off...plenty of people on this forum have asked stupid questions (*cough*NiteKids*cough*).

Asad

BTW, Inktomi is a search engine, developed by researchers at Berkeley. And Google was developed at Stanford. Coming from a Berkeley grad, it's a little distressing that Google is so much better than Inktomi, but...such is life.

Man...all i asked was a question...the first reply i get is of an unplesant one...When I was a DSM owner..I try to help people as much as I can on our forums..sure sometimes people ask stupid questions...but I'll just either ignore them or answer them like a person should on these auto forums!! I think the question is not how i could of found the URL..but the attitudes towards other fellow nissan owners!! I'll most likely get kicked off of this forum (since our moderator Johnathan is on my case 2...but hey that's just my thoughts!! If u don't feel like helping...don't!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JonCarson
12-28-2001, 03:34 PM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. It has nothing to do with how new or old you are. It's the fact that you are yet another person asking questions that you yourself can answer.

After you participate on this forum long enough, you'll see a combination of things that irritate people. (maybe we should have a "beware of senior members" sign when new people register ^_^)

The question you asked was simple, true. It could have been answered quickly and this would all be over. Please realize though that everyday 10 other new guys ask simple questions that they should be able to answer by themselves and long-time members start to ask themselves, "Why don't these people just learn to look things up?"

The next day, 10 more questions that people could have looked up the answers to themselves and the senior members say to themselves, "If I let this guy know right now, he'll go off and realize he can learn a lot of what he wants to know on his own." Then he reminds himself, "That's what I had to do."

The next day, even more simple questions. By now, senior members are confident that you'll thank them for setting you on the path to self reliance--the path that they've had to take. "Surely, self reliance is golden." our senior members says to himself. "This new guy wants to learn and eventually aquire as much knowledge as I have. This is the only way."

Thanks for reading and understanding,
Jonathan

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:34 PM
So..I made a mistake/overlooked my search results and seek for help...hmmm...like I've said...I should be executed!! Nice people!

Quite frankly, this has nothing to do with you being a Nissan owner. I would think you were a lazy idiot no matter what car you drove http://www.freshalloy.com/

The fact is, the question is how you could have found the URL by exerting just the TINIEST bit of effort by typing into your keyboard and moving your mouse, and not being a dumbass about the results you got.

You probably won't get kicked off...plenty of people on this forum have asked stupid questions (*cough*NiteKids*cough*).

Asad

BTW, Inktomi is a search engine, developed by researchers at Berkeley. And Google was developed at Stanford. Coming from a Berkeley grad, it's a little distressing that Google is so much better than Inktomi, but...such is life.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JonCarson
12-28-2001, 03:39 PM
And No, you won't get kicked off of this forum for something as silly as this.

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:40 PM
I agree with that!! If I didn't even put out t he efforts to look it up...I should be treated like I was treated today!! But I "DID" looked it up..and "overlooked" on the results...and one more time...that is why I got on here to ask! I personally do go look things up...but I'm just not good at it..so if a person is not good at looking things up..they shouldn't even ask questions?? Is that the basis for this forum??
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carsonjon:

No. It has nothing to do with how new or old you are. It's the fact that you are yet another person asking questions that you yourself can answer.

After you participate on this forum long enough, you'll see a combination of things that irritate people. (maybe we should have a "beware of senior members" sign when new people register ^_^)

The question you asked was simple, true. It could have been answered quickly and this would all be over. Please realize though that everyday 10 other new guys ask simple questions that they should be able to answer by themselves and long-time members start to ask themselves, "Why don't these people just learn to look things up?"

The next day, 10 more questions that people could have looked up the answers to themselves and the senior members say to themselves, "If I let this guy know right now, he'll go off and realize he can learn a lot of what he wants to know on his own." Then he reminds himself, "That's what I had to do."

The next day, even more simple questions. By now, senior members are confident that you'll thank them for setting you on the path to self reliance--the path that they've had to take. "Surely, self reliance is golden." our senior members says to himself. "This new guy wants to learn and eventually aquire as much knowledge as I have. This is the only way."

Thanks for reading and understanding,
Jonathan
Moderator<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 03:44 PM
you know , it is easy to find a link , but some of you guys were out of line. i really didnt think that this was a place were we tried to make each other feel stupid and other wise inferiour , no matter what kind of car we drive. his ?? on the link was no more unintelligent than the guy who posted about putting a fwd or awd mistu motor in a rwd nissan 240 ,all if i am not wrong i think most of you guy are on that post too. i really didnt hear you guys flame him, and that was real stupid ! i am all for telling some one that they are stupid , but if you tell one stupid person , you have to all stupid people! i thought this was all about helping each other with our cars, silly me , i guess

sideway
12-28-2001, 03:50 PM
As for this...It wasn't me!! Honest to god!
For one...I don't rate people on any forums!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Demon:
Hey asad, I noticed your feedback went from 5 stars 10 mins ago, to 4 stars just now. Makes it quite obvious who JUST gave you the neg feedback eh?? &gt;HAHAHAHA&lt;
I'm sure your life has been changed forever...

Demon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12-28-2001, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I know. My rating's been at 4 stars for a day or so...whatever.

Asad

As for this...It wasn't me!! Honest to god!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JonCarson
12-28-2001, 04:04 PM
"..so if a person is not good at looking things up..they shouldn't even ask questions?? Is that the basis for this forum??"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one said or implied that.

Let me say here and now that you're welcome on this forum. If you're into your car, cars and motorsports in general, sharing your knowledge and experiences, and you're not a complete idiot or jerk....you should have an enjoyable time here.

Let me take you back to Asad's original post and tell you what I think...
Before asking questions like this, please try using a search engine such as Google to find what you're looking for. I typed in XS Engineering into Google and their webpage was the second hit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was not rude to you. He said "please". Sure, he didn't provide you with an answer but he still wasn't being rude to you. It's my guess that he thought he was helping you and others on this forum by posting what he did and did not.

Here's what your response was...
If it's too much trouble for u...just don't even bother to answer...don't be giving me that..I did search it on yahoo and didn't get a thing! So, my advice to u: Before answering questions like this...get what ever there is outta yur ass!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fact that you got upset and were rude to Asad is obvious.

My suggestion is for us all to put this behind us. It's not a big deal and certainly not a very good reason to start a huge flame war.

If I didn't say it before, sideway, welcome to the forum. http://www.freshalloy.com/

Jonathan

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 04:10 PM
Yeah you can't diss asad... some of you may not know, but he is the badashah of 240SXs! If anyone wants to know what that means... google for these key words: "daler mehndi" and "tunak"
god bless

Demon

sideway
12-28-2001, 04:17 PM
O...K....whatever that means...but like u said Jonathan...I've put that behind me already. And thank you for the welcome!

Yeah you can't diss asad... some of you may not know, but he is the badashah of 240SXs! If anyone wants to know what that means... google for these key words: "daler mehndi" and "tunak"
god bless

Demon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

180Style
12-28-2001, 04:50 PM
haha i just got done reading all these posts
man talk about some drama... feels like i was reading a soap opera

C-Kwik
12-28-2001, 05:53 PM
While we are on the topic ox the XS site, anyone notice the turbo size they claim they are using? Since when did they change it to a T3/T4 and how did they figure out how to get it to fit without hitting the brake master cylinder? hehe.

Fahaka
12-28-2001, 06:15 PM
I love this stuff

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 06:16 PM
For all yall info now dont jump on me but yahoo is not a search engine is is a site full of links in order now go to www.webcrawler.com (http://www.webcrawler.com) and type in xs-engineering and see what you get now do that in yahoo see what you get in a search engine they pull frases out to see if you misstyped or something.But in yahoo everything is in alfibitacal order.