PDA

View Full Version : Wheels

grandpamike
02-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Will it be possible to trade up to the M45 wheels instead of the ones that come with the M35? I do like the 35 whwwls, but love the 45 wheels. My salesperson is going to let me know if it is at all possible. Has anyone here wanted to do the same ?

tmds
02-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Will it be possible to trade up to the M45 wheels instead of the ones that come with the M35? I do like the 35 whwwls, but love the 45 wheels. My salesperson is going to let me know if it is at all possible. Has anyone here wanted to do the same ?

http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif I imagine you mean to upgrade to the Sport wheels on a non-Sport M? I figure that's something that you may be able to work out with the dealer if they happen to have a Sport buyer who'd rather have the non-Sport wheels, thereby creating a sort of trade. But I don't think it's possible to order the M with the 19" wheels without the rest of the Sport trim.

grandpamike
02-21-2005, 10:02 AM
I am going to get the M35X and hoped that there was a way to exchange/payup to get the 19" M45 Sport wheels., which I am not even sure would fir the 35X.

jwaters943
02-21-2005, 10:54 AM
I am going to get the M35X and hoped that there was a way to exchange/payup to get the 19" M45 Sport wheels., which I am not even sure would fir the 35X.

I think it would be difficult to exchange your 18" wheels for the 19" sport wheels through the dealer. With that said, you should have no problems with them fitting your M35x. Why not just stick with the 18" wheels for winter use and then search Ebay for the 19" Sport wheels? You should be able to find some in a few months time.