PDA

View Full Version : JDM HUD display....

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2002, 01:38 PM
Hey,

I was wanting to use the JDM RPM dial for my s13 since I'm have a SR in the car but I can't ever seem to find the HUD version only the analog. So I was wondering is it possible to use the analog RPM dial and use it on the HUD dash? I hope someone knows what the hell I'm talking about? Thanks

Orrin

G_Blade
01-01-2002, 04:49 PM
Theres a company called Defi that sells aftermarket HUD units for just about any car.

Check out www.takakaira.com (http://www.takakaira.com) look in the performance parts section, you should be able to find Defi under the list of manufacturers. They make several different types of HUD. Including a speedo/tach

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: G_Blade ]

blacksr
01-01-2002, 06:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknight:
Hey,

I was wanting to use the JDM RPM dial for my s13 since I'm have a SR in the car but I can't ever seem to find the HUD version only the analog. So I was wondering is it possible to use the analog RPM dial and use it on the HUD dash? I hope someone knows what the hell I'm talking about? Thanks

Orrin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i believe yury or someone on this board did that a while back in an s13. i don't think you would want a jdm hud cluster for just the tach if you hud works. on ebay they always go for more than $200. i might get one since my hud is out. but yes it has been done and iirc only minor trimming was required.