PDA

View Full Version : I really like my new M-Sport but...

ChimChim1
03-24-2005, 11:13 AM
I would have really liked to have an IPOD port. BMW and mini have this option and you would think a Japanese car would have it since Japan is the meca of electronics.

Oh well, I can always plug in to the rear audio ports. It would have been a bit nicer to have the IPOD info appear on the screen. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

dfw_danny
03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
I would have really liked to have an IPOD port. BMW and mini have this option and you would think a Japanese car would have it since Japan is the meca of electronics.

Oh well, I can always plug in to the rear audio ports. It would have been a bit nicer to have the IPOD info appear on the screen. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

We will have that for you in about 30 days! Full feature on the Navi screen.

Q2M_from_LS430
03-24-2005, 12:04 PM
I would have really liked to have an IPOD port. BMW and mini have this option and you would think a Japanese car would have it since Japan is the Mecca of electronics.

We will have that for you in about 30 days! Full feature on the Navi screen.

That's just totally great news. Infiniti really seems to be doing everything right with this car. Any links or more info? Do you know if it requires the DVD audio or MES?

Pete

dfw_danny
03-24-2005, 12:15 PM
That's just totally great news. Infiniti really seems to be doing everything right with this car. Any links or more info? Do you know if it requires the DVD audio or MES?

Actually Infiniti didn't do this. We have arranged with Monster to get this harness built and it will work with any audio system in the car.

It is shown on the front page of our parts site www.grubbsperformance.com (http://www.grubbsperformance.com)

Q2M_from_LS430
03-24-2005, 12:24 PM

Actually Infiniti didn't do this. We have arranged with Monster to get this harness built and it will work with any audio system in the car.

Danny

My hat's really off to you folks, and I'm really stoked about it.

Assuming dfw_infiniti is part of a larger group, and if I may ask, how many dealerships are included in that we? (Just curious from a business perspective.)

Pete

CODYTM45
03-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Danny, this is awesome news. Is this going to be a diffcult install that a dealership will have to do or will require the Dash to be ripped apart or is it going to be something fairly simple to get installed?

I'll probably take it in either case.

dfw_danny
03-24-2005, 12:34 PM
My hat's really off to you folks, and I'm really stoked about it.

Assuming dfw_infiniti is part of a larger group, and if I may ask, how many dealerships are included in that we? (Just curious from a business perspective.)

We are a total of 1. We are family owned and operated and that makes it much easier to do the things we do. No corporate office always asking questions or looking over your shoulder.

We pride ourselves on being innovative and we have a big announcement coming the first of May for our DFW area customers.

Steve_L
03-24-2005, 12:52 PM
You should consider opening a dealership in the Seattle area :P

Q2M_from_LS430
03-24-2005, 12:56 PM
We are a total of 1. We are family owned and operated and that makes it much easier to do the things we do. No corporate office always asking questions or looking over your shoulder.

We pride ourselves on being innovative and we have a big announcement coming the first of May for our DFW area customers.

That's really impressive, and yes extremely innovative indeed.

Will you have a period of exclusivity with monster? I assume M owners around the country will be able to buy one, at least through you?

Pete