View Full Version : Fuel Filler Tube?

03-29-2005, 09:53 PM
I have noticed in my Chiltons manual and on eBay a long single rubber tube that goes from the fuel door all the way to the fuel tank itself. On my 71 I have a rubber inlet tube (I have seen these for sale on ebay as well) then going into a 2" tube and then the tube expands to a 2.5" tube finally going into another 2.5" rubber tube to the fuel tank itself. Does anyone know if this solid rubber tube is available? or better yet, have a part number?

03-31-2005, 12:17 PM
Good question. I might need one later on.

03-31-2005, 12:43 PM
Im probably just going to use a 2.5" silicone tubing to connect my metal tube to the fuel tank. Since Im going to probably fab up my own new tank since I have future plans to run a efi engine.