PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: S13 in SF Bay Area

Danio
01-07-2002, 10:06 PM
My friend is interested in getting a 1991-1993 240SX, 5-speed fastback. We're located in the SF Bay Area. If you're selling one, or know of one being sold, please let me know.

Thank you. And sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum... I don't know where this type of topic goes. O_o

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2002, 11:42 PM
My father has a 89 automatic sohc coupe. The interior, engine and rear body are fine. The front body panels, suspension, rims and frame are severely damaged.

The car cannot move and without extensive frame repair (straightening), it cannot be driven. If you are looking for a project car, this would be a great deal at ~$500.

If you are interested in seeing it in person in San Francisco, email me at "tkc613@hotmail.com" and we can arrange something.

JonCarson
01-08-2002, 01:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by danio:
Thank you. And sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum... I don't know where this type of topic goes. O_o<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're in the right place.

In the future, we'll have a classified advertisement section. More details on that later.

I'm not sure if wanted ads will be directed there or not.

Jonathan

trsilvias13
01-08-2002, 01:31 AM
i might have one for sale , email me at trsilvias13@aol.com