PDA

View Full Version : VG33 carnk pulley on KA24DE motor

nomadtrash
05-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Does it bolt on?

Thanks and have a super day!

Kim_Jong_Il
05-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Do you have the crank pulley there? If so then go outside and try it. You are asking some basic lazy-ass questions that could be resolved more quickly by checking on your own.

jOeHaCk98
05-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Haven't seen it!... Haven't heard it!... and you're still asking questions?

nomadtrash
05-06-2005, 03:33 PM
If you're too stupid to answer my question then please give some dumb-ass remark instead.

If you're too ignorant to figure out what I'm trying to accomplish then I probably don't want your advice anyway.

Dip****!

'97 S14 SE Turbo
05-06-2005, 04:06 PM
If you're too stupid to answer my question then please give some dumb-ass remark instead.

If you're too ignorant to figure out what I'm trying to accomplish then I probably don't want your advice anyway.

Dip****!

In that case, NO http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kim_Jong_Il
05-06-2005, 05:12 PM
You are the El Dip**** here. Your questions are all simple things that could be answered by 10 minutes worth of work on your own. Grow up and go do some damn work instead of expecting people to answer questions for you.

nomadtrash
05-06-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't have a pulley but thought someone on this board might. Did you think of that smartass?

insndrvr
05-06-2005, 06:07 PM
If the VG33 crank pulley is anything like the VG30E crank pulley, than no it will not fit. The VG30E uses a front main seal that seals against the front end of the crank shaft and the pulley bolts on in front of that. The KA24DE uses a front main seal that seals against a raised portion of the back of the crank pulley. So even if a VG33 pulley had the same crank diameter, there would be nothing to seal the front main seal.

I don't it would be very likely that someone owning a 240sx would have a VG33 crank pulley just laying around. You best bet would be to go to a U-pull junk yard, snag a pulley off a truck or pathfinder and try and put it on a 240 at the yard.