PDA

View Full Version : Where to find injector collars??

Cadence
05-10-2005, 07:50 PM
I am wondering where I can find injector collars to fit my FD 850cc's for my SR? I was reading on here http://www.nissansilvia.co.nz/tech/howtouse13B20Binjectors/howtouse13B20Binjectors.htm that you need a special type of collar. Now he said to get it off D-speed but I was wondering if anyone knew of another way. I know some have made there own and wouldnt be much of a problem if I had one to go off of? I dont even know how to order them from D-speed? The one site I found didnt look like the company he is referring to? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

insndrvr
05-11-2005, 10:50 AM
I made my own set for using 550cc FD injectors. If I had the dimensions for the 850 collars, I could machine you a set. insndrvr@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Ant240
05-18-2005, 10:14 PM
hey, if you ever get around to getting this done, could you make an extra set? I'm not looking for em right now, I have injectors, but that's it. I'll just email you when I need them. thanks!

PhatBob
05-19-2005, 07:16 AM
I dont even know how to order them from D-speed? The one site I found didnt look like the company he is referring to? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm in the same boat as you mate, I've got some SARD 850cc injectors that need a collar. I found:
http://www.ooparts-international.co.jp/index/car/listbybrand/sard/injector_fuel/index.html
Which gives all the SARD collars.

Hope that this is some help

Rob

thoraxe
05-19-2005, 08:03 AM
LS Automotive can probably machine you collars, I think. I forget. I dealt with them on some 550s that ended up not working (my fault, not theirs) but I seem to recall them saying something about making me collars.

Don't the RX7 big boys just drop in?

insndrvr
05-19-2005, 06:00 PM
I have all the measurements off the 550 injectors, but I don't know what they need to be for the 850s. If someone can get me the measurements, I can make several sets and keep the costs down.

insndrvr@yahoo.com

Hugh
05-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Don't the RX7 big boys just drop in?

Nope. They are identical to SARD 850's and require collars.

I used SARD collars, so did my friend. We couldn't find others at the time.

Cadence
05-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey guys.. I have a set of 850 FD injectors.. I will send insndrvr one of them to take measurments from. If I can get a few of you guys to go in with me it looks like he can work us a deal. I have already talked with him a few times. If you all are intersted shoot me an email and we can get it going.

cadence_1@hotmail.com

Thanks
Matt