PDA

View Full Version : New Vendor checking in!

PhoenixTurboEric
05-12-2005, 02:07 PM
I would like to introduce myself, My name is Eric, I am the new sales/customer service rep. at www.phoenixturbo.com (http://www.phoenixturbo.com), I look foward to being active on the site.

With that said, i would also like to say we are currently building a 1990 240 sx, which is going to be featured in D-sport magazine(when completed).

killjoy
05-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Welcome, Eric. (LOL...I kinda feel like we are at a AA meeting, "My name is killjoy and I am an addict....to boost) I have had a relationship with Ken for a couple years now and have always recommended him/Phoenix. Glad you are on the boards, and maybe you could share your experience/background with us?

BTW, kinda ironic as I just emailed yesterday asking about the manifold and here it is today! great price! Is that full time or intro offer? Also, you do not list the downpipe options/prices on your site but I know they are available. Can you elaborate?

Thanks, and welcome again...

asad
05-12-2005, 02:50 PM
I would like to introduce myself, My name is Eric, I am the new sales/customer service rep. at www.phoenixturbo.com (http://www.phoenixturbo.com), I look foward to being active on the site.

Then you should read the rules about commercial posting first.

Asad

PhoenixTurboEric
05-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Welcome, Eric. (LOL...I kinda feel like we are at a AA meeting, "My name is killjoy and I am an addict....to boost) I have had a relationship with Ken for a couple years now and have always recommended him/Phoenix. Glad you are on the boards, and maybe you could share your experience/background with us?

BTW, kinda ironic as I just emailed yesterday asking about the manifold and here it is today! great price! Is that full time or intro offer? Also, you do not list the downpipe options/prices on your site but I know they are available. Can you elaborate?

Thanks, and welcome again...

Good to here you and ken have a good relationship, i look foward to building one with you and even more people.

Kim_Jong_Il
05-12-2005, 05:45 PM
We do offer ...

Do you want to be banned immediately? This forum is not made to be free advertising space for you.

PhoenixTurboEric
05-12-2005, 06:17 PM
We do offer a 3"stainless steel downpipe with, flex section, cat delete, v-band and two weldable o2 bungs. price is 479.99$ a dump tube is also avalible,Prices and more pics will be up on site soon!

Do you want to be banned immediately? This forum is not made to be free advertising space for you.

Sorry, if you could pm me with the info. for advertising and who to get in contact with i would greatly appreciate it!

Kim_Jong_Il
05-12-2005, 07:42 PM
From the forum guidelines clearly labeled at the top of the topics:

-Have something to sell? Want to buy something? Post it in our Classifieds Forum this forum is for Individuals ONLY. Commercial posts are not allowed, Including Group Buys! if you are interested in advertising with FreshAlloy, please contact Sina at info@freshalloy.com for more information.

MATT_BACK_VASS
05-12-2005, 08:56 PM
AHAHHAHA

dont' mind eric, he's the FNG at phoneix turbo. he didn't know part numbers or anything when i called him today.

phoenixturbo gang, this is not the way to start out on freshalloy. let your product sell itself, not by pushing it on to customers.

Kim_Jong_Il
05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
AHAHHAHA

dont' mind eric, he's the FNG at phoneix turbo. he didn't know part numbers or anything when i called him today.

phoenixturbo gang, this is not the way to start out on freshalloy. let your product sell itself, not by pushing it on to customers.

What he said. You can participate in discussions, but don't start spouting off prices or treat this as ad space.

MATT_BACK_VASS
05-12-2005, 09:32 PM
exactly

i come on here and i am part of enjuku racing

and people constantly speak about phase 2 on here, tougefactory, all these other shops

do i post links and prices to all my stuff ? no

thats what aim is for

honestly if the customer wants to buy from you, he will, pushing yourself onto someone is like pushing yourslef onto a girl i've found, they just turn away or slap you

i let hot girls come to me ;-)

killjoy
05-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Matt, you work for Enjuku Racing? Damn, I thought you just drove the pimp cars....

haha, just kidding.

MATT_BACK_VASS
05-12-2005, 09:42 PM
i manage to spend ken's money like nobodys business!!

kill joy you got aim ? hit me up on my home sn - thesocialmoth

catpower
05-13-2005, 05:40 AM
yeah eric
Youve got it all wrong. You are suppsed to post up (or get someone else to) Something about a buildup and what parts/shop your using and then talk great about this and that, then people IM you and you get business. Its not advertising per say but i bet a couple people get a bit extra business from it. Advertising is everywhere. I thought that is what forums are for. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif I actually thought yours was a sarcastic poke at one of them because it was so blatent. Guess not?