PDA

View Full Version : Looking for your favorite Enthalpy tech help file?

Enthalpy
05-26-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey guys.

I have recently switched web servers and moved all my data.

So all my help files and basemaps and calculator programs have been moved as well.

you can now access them at:

http://www.rs-enthalpy.com

just go to the Tuning Info seciton.

includes:

PFC basemaps
Standlaone timing basemap
Compressor math
Turbo calc
Bearing calulator
compression ratio calculator

and the newest addition.

SR20DET camshaft alignment procedure.

more to be added at a later date when time permits.

thanks,
Scott

tErbobOOst
05-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks scott....always very helpful.

BlackBomber
05-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Hey guys.

I have recently switched web servers and moved all my data.

So all my help files and basemaps and calculator programs have been moved as well.

you can now access them at:

http://www.rs-enthalpy.com

just go to the Tuning Info seciton.

includes:

PFC basemaps
Standlaone timing basemap
Compressor math
Turbo calc
Bearing calulator
compression ratio calculator

and the newest addition.

SR20DET camshaft alignment procedure.

more to be added at a later date when time permits.

thanks,
Scott

Cool scott! Thanks for putting a site like this together. It will prove very helpful!

Enthalpy
05-26-2005, 11:21 AM
thank you for putting together "Compressor Math" jay!!!

Brad
05-26-2005, 02:16 PM
very nice. still eating ramen so i can get an ecu retune from you http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hey i noticed you said you can do N60 mafs now, but cant do N60 mafs with 550cc injectors? is that a possibility in the future? i say this not only cause i got an N60 by accident, but also cause they seem to both run out of steam at the same hp levels

it would help me out so i dont have to drop an extra 150 on another mafs and deal with all that wiring garbage again. if you want to take it to email let me know

S14Drift
05-26-2005, 02:53 PM
very nice. still eating ramen so i can get an ecu retune from you http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hey i noticed you said you can do N60 mafs now, but cant do N60 mafs with 550cc injectors? is that a possibility in the future? i say this not only cause i got an N60 by accident, but also cause they seem to both run out of steam at the same hp levels

it would help me out so i dont have to drop an extra 150 on another mafs and deal with all that wiring garbage again. if you want to take it to email let me know

He say that cause it doesn't make sense to use a MAF that support ~ 325HP for injectors that support ~375HP...

I tuned a S15 engine with 480cc stock injectors, and I was maxing the N60 Maxima MAF at the same time that I was maxing the injectors, so it makes sense to support up to 480cc injectors for N60 MAF but nothing bigger than that!

I'm sure he could do it(555cc with N60) but there is no point, unless it's only for a couple of days/weeks while you are waiting for you N62 MAF.

nissanfanatic
05-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Sweet site man. Lots of thanks to you and everyone that helped with the site.

catpower
05-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Not that im a mod or anything but i find it funny that there is no commercial posting but some people are allowed. Its quite clear its your site with your pricing information that you posted as a FAQ. But youre not selling anything?

robbbby
05-28-2005, 12:18 PM
Not that im a mod or anything but i find it funny that there is no commercial posting but some people are allowed. Its quite clear its your site with your pricing information that you posted as a FAQ. But youre not selling anything?

I really have no say since i'm not much of an active member, but really, who cares? He has given so much to the 240/SR community and helped out so many people who really gives a [censored]. Plus those tech/help files he is referring to are very imformative, so like I said, big [censored] deal.

Jsquared
05-28-2005, 01:34 PM
He wasn't selling anything, just re-posting some massively helpful tech information that a very large number of people here actively use for tuning their cars. It just so happens that he's so badass that people offer to buy stuff from him whenever he posts http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1mns13
05-28-2005, 01:35 PM

I really have no say since i'm not much of an active member, but really, who cares? He has given so much to the 240/SR community and helped out so many people who really gives a [censored]. Plus those tech/help files he is referring to are very imformative, so like I said, big [censored] deal.

Exactly, a man who gives free good advice and information is entitled to make money on whatever he wants. If you read the heavy throttle faq you can easily install your SR, but people still pay them to do the job.I appreciate any help I can get from Scott, he is one of the reasons, I recommend him to everybody in our area. His maps helped a friend set up his PFC for his GT25R and the a/f was perfectly flat. Scott is the SR tuning man. My money will go his way, when I'm ready.

bl200sx
05-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Yeah Scott is a pretty coool guy, he goes out his way to help people with there cars, hes like gold to this forum. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you can give me that twenty bucks later scott; j/k

nissanfanatic
05-28-2005, 10:54 PM

OMG....

Refill
05-28-2005, 11:48 PM

It's not like it's driftfactory that just posts a link to their site with their products and pricing, and there just happens to be a couple pics of rims or their new motor.

This is actually useful.

steve shadows
05-29-2005, 01:15 AM
awesome

catpower
05-29-2005, 11:38 AM
To make it clear, im not knocking scott or what his product does or anything. Im just trying to figure out if i can post a FAQ on how to make your own turbo manifold and then have a page with it on how much mine cost and where to contact me to buy it if your to lazy to make your own. From his post, it appears i can.

BlackBomber
05-29-2005, 12:29 PM
To make it clear, im not knocking scott or what his product does or anything. Im just trying to figure out if i can post a FAQ on how to make your own turbo manifold and then have a page with it on how much mine cost and where to contact me to buy it if your to lazy to make your own. From his post, it appears i can.

well then why don't you email one of the mods and ask your question to them since they are the best qualified to answer it. That way you won't have a post that comes across in the wrong way appearing to degrade a huge contributor to our community, even though that wasn't your original intent.

killjoy
05-29-2005, 03:23 PM
I for one would not care if commercial sales happened on the board. Most of the people that have the expereince do it for a living. I know its a business and so FA doesn't want people to get free advertising, but I could care less about commercial sales. I wish FR, Phase 2, HT, PT, caould all come on here and sell whatever the hell they wanted, but I understand why they can't. It just something you accept.

And websites don't mean [censored]. All the vendors have their company website in their sig. We all know Geoff works at FR, Matt at Enjuku, etc. Should we not allow those users to have their company in their screen name too? Please.