PDA

View Full Version : I'm Looking For This Kind Of Wing

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2002, 10:06 PM
I've been looking for a "whale tail" wing for my FB. Does anyone know where I can get one new or used(color doesn't matter). If you don't know what I'm talking about look here: http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c15535630

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2002, 10:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by battle demon:
i think bomex makes one similar to that dude http://www.freshalloy.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

really? Do you have a link?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2002, 12:20 AM
hey i got one of those.. 7000 yen is pretty good price

BensonLovesDrifting
01-14-2002, 12:25 AM
you guys, thats not even the same spoiler... bomex does not carry that spoiler, nor one even close to it. i hope nobody read this and got all confused!

the picture that IWannaSil80 provided is made by B-Wave. it's completely different than the bomex spoiler. that spoiler is also copied by TONS of companies in Japan also... so there are copies everywhere. there is one in southern california... if you want it.

LPhiEBik
01-14-2002, 01:40 AM
where can i find this one from southern california? is there a link and how much?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2002, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SileightyManiaSPL:
you guys, thats not even the same spoiler... bomex does not carry that spoiler, nor one even close to it. i hope nobody read this and got all confused!

the picture that IWannaSil80 provided is made by B-Wave. it's completely different than the bomex spoiler. that spoiler is also copied by TONS of companies in Japan also... so there are copies everywhere. there is one in southern california... if you want it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you could hook me up with a link or an email address I would apperciate it. I've been searching for a wing like that for some time. I almost had one from Jspec.com but they sold it earlier that day.

BensonLovesDrifting
01-14-2002, 01:47 PM
there is no link! haha! that's so funny... this spoiler is being sold in the real world... not the digital one!

why dont u guys email me, at sil80mania@yahoo.com

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2002, 01:49 PM
can someone post a pic. I am curious as to waht it looks like.

thanks,
brian

mrmephistopheles
01-14-2002, 02:09 PM
Wangan = yummy

Kevin