PDA

View Full Version : Innovate LM-1 Wideband Kit w/ PLX or AEM Gauge?

BlazedGlory
06-07-2005, 11:04 AM
I plan on getting the Innovate LM-1 Wideband kit with the rpm converter in the near future. I want to keep it in the car running at all times, and I need to get a wideband gauge. I know that they make their own gauge, but I'd like to have one with the digital output as well as with numbers along the sweeping LEDs, and Innovate's gauge doesn't have the numbers. Is there another gauge that I could get to work with the LM-1 such as the PLX or AEM gauge (or perhaps another gauge?). If nothing else will work, I guess I could just modify the gauge myself and write some numbers up there or something...

Thanks!

BlazedGlory
06-08-2005, 10:05 PM
is innovate's gauge the only one you can use? =/

S14Drift
06-09-2005, 04:13 PM
I plan on getting the Innovate LM-1 Wideband kit with the rpm converter in the near future. I want to keep it in the car running at all times, and I need to get a wideband gauge. I know that they make their own gauge, but I'd like to have one with the digital output as well as with numbers along the sweeping LEDs, and Innovate's gauge doesn't have the numbers. Is there another gauge that I could get to work with the LM-1 such as the PLX or AEM gauge (or perhaps another gauge?). If nothing else will work, I guess I could just modify the gauge myself and write some numbers up there or something...

Thanks!

Get the LC1 (it's a stand alone version with no unit or display) with 2 programable output.

Use one of these output to feed the input of a Apexi Turbo timer(it will display your A/F )

It's a cheap and nice way to see you AFR

BlazedGlory
06-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the suggestion - everybody is just trying to suggest other options for me even on other forums heh. I just want to figure out the answer to this question. The reason I want this setup is for the datalogging - Hard to tune if you have to try and watch the gauge...

Plus I already have a turbo timer =P