PDA

View Full Version : fuel cut/hesitation at several rpms

gpeele
06-08-2005, 08:09 PM
i have a rps13 with bolt ons and a pfc djetro. except for running rich the car was doing ok for a month after the swap. well today i reset my pfc after installing the boost controller for it. i will rev till 2000 rpm and the engine cuts out, sometimes it will be at 2500 and once it happened at 3000. checked the voltages and my o2 sensor voltage keeps oscilating with rpms at idle, going from 0 to .7. i cut off the closed loop option and it stays at around .6 to .7 volts and idle smooths out pretty steady. the engine never osillated like this before i installed the boost controler.

anyone know what going on, how it can be corrected? if you need more info let me know and ill try my best to answer.

oh yeah it acts like a fuel cut at light throttle but when pushed the engine will rev past those rpms. and it always happens at those specific rpms, no where else.

cdn_w_sr20
06-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Your Throttle Position Sensor is FAWKED. Either that or it not calibrated properly. when it is not set or functioning properly it causes erratic behaviour like this at certain rpms. for me it cut out at 2000 rpm and was harsh but would keep revving up.

gpeele
06-10-2005, 11:20 AM
greathttp://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif, thanks ill give it a look see.