PDA

View Full Version : Karim!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2002, 06:44 PM
I noticed on the 240sx.org classied section that people are really going after Karim. And no Karim it is not me who is saying stuff about the way that you handle business. I'm man enough to talk to you directly about your shady business tactics.

I tried to help you out by giving you suggestions and how to handle customers. How to set the proper expections. And not to blame things on your dad. But you just blew it off.

It's not too late just own up to your mistakes and move on before you piss off the wrong person with all of your BS.

*If you intend to buy from KARIM ask him if he has it in stock. If he doesnt you can be waiting up to 4 months to get your stuff*

j240sxna
01-14-2002, 10:24 PM
He is a man real eager to do buisiness and seems to want to help the customer out. He is also in a tricky business where the product knowledge can be very important. I called him about ordering a jdm 96+ 180sx type x front bumper with all lights and supports. I had a list given to me by speedlab with all the parts that would be needed for the swap. He looked into it came to me with an absurd price for anyone doing a conversion at first. Later on he told me to call him and gave me a price of 800 which was in the ball park of what I was willing to pay for a non fiberglass front bumper with everything. I asked him what was on the parts list he told me the bumper cover and lights but nothing about supports. This is what worried me. a day or so later I cancelled my order. I wasn't sure I was going to get everything that I needed and 800 is alot of money for me to spend. He spent time looking into things for me and I felt bad about cancelling but I like to make sure things will be right in the end. I guess you could say it is my fault for not trusting him to come through for me. That is the other aspect of the business he is dealing in. Car part vendors have a bad reputation.

He seemed like a nice guy with good intentions. It is a hard business to be in.

Jeremy

blacksr
01-14-2002, 11:48 PM
i have seen numerous complaints about him as well as many who had good experiences. i would rather spend my money with someone who isn't always *****ed about.