PDA

View Full Version : Alignment Kit

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 08:19 AM
hey which is the best one to get the INgalls or Eibach alignment kit and from where would any of you get it from i just lowered my car with Koni's and Eibach sportline all from Nismo thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 08:31 AM
I'm assuming your referring to camber bolts that go in the front struts.
NAPA buys them from Ingalls and sells them under part # 264-3641. Price: around $18 each. (that's what I paid)
This is for the S-13.
This info comes straight from Ingalls.

-Royce

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 08:36 AM
yea its for the front struts cause the ingalls i get for about 39 plus s&h but i can get the Eibach for 30 with s&h i just didnt understand that. Thats whyu im asking if the ingalls last longer or better than eibach or if its the other way around

01-16-2002, 08:58 AM
They're basically the same...the Eibach ones aren't made by Eibach, they're made by some company in the midwest (not Ingalls though). They'll both do the same thing, just go for whichever one is cheaper.

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NoLiMiTNiSsAn:
hey which is the best one to get the INgalls or Eibach alignment kit and from where would any of you get it from i just lowered my car with Koni's and Eibach sportline all from Nismo thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>