PDA

View Full Version : NISMO front bumper

Enthalpy
01-26-2002, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know where i can find the NISMO front bumper for USDM 240 and JDM 180sx? I know Ralph from here in tampa used to have one on his car before he swapped to s-13 Silvia front end. I am looking for the nismo bumper with for the flip headlight fron end. I am not interested in a Cheap knock off by anyone else. If you have info on this please let me know.

Scott

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 07:21 PM
Try asking the guy at jspec.com. They seem to have a lot of high end products there.

Enthalpy
01-27-2002, 11:30 AM
I heard they dont deal with NISMO? is that correct?

JonCarson
01-27-2002, 01:05 PM
Real NISMO bumber is kind of hard to get.

I don't usually suggest going for a knock-off, but this time I'll suggest you look at the one Tangkai127 is offering. If it's already modified to fit, it might be worth your time.

myk11
01-27-2002, 01:45 PM
might want to wait a few more months when NISMO stuff starts selling in the US... if you wait 'til they start full-swing then we might (i said might) get lucky and we won't have to take out a loan just to buy NISMO from the dealer... yeah, i know it's probably wishful thinking, but who knows?

JDMRICE
01-28-2002, 12:41 AM
they can get it for you but it's going to take some time and lots of money..
it's special order item...

i know you are not interested in a cheap knock off, but i have a used one in perfect condition and it's already modified to fit on to the car with limited gap....it looks just like the real one http://www.freshalloy.com/