PDA

View Full Version : CX Concept may be on its way!

InfinitiFreak
02-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Looks like Nissan's preparing another concept car to go along the outlandish lines of the show-stopping URGE. Nissan may or may not produce this car, but if produced, would be a very strong competitor to Toyota's upcoming FJ-Cruiser revival as well as Jeep's next generation Wrangler, both of which are to be on display at Chicago's upcoming Auto show. Eat your heart out, Xterra!

From Newsvine.com

Jawad
02-02-2006, 08:53 AM
CX concept is suppose to compete against entry level SUVs from BMW and Acura and Audi, not Toyota's and Jeep's niche market off roaders. Goodness people. And by the way, the concept you're talking about seems more of this then CX.

http://www.racewaynews.net/immagini/articoli/549/1f.jpg

VQ40RWD
02-02-2006, 11:54 AM
yeah the CX isn't gonna be challenging anyone for off road supremacy. i'd say some sort of 2-door Xterra, or a new X-trail (though maybe truck based, not car) would be more likely. No matter what, it'd be a nissan, not infiniti, if it's hunting toyota's and jeep's.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Its likely that it'll be based on shortened rwd FM chassis. Nothing less would do imo.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2006, 07:25 PM
The CX is an infiniti..trust me, if infiniti was unveiling the CX, it would be denoted in the press releases as an infiniti not a nissan

wperdigon
02-06-2006, 09:34 AM
I would like to see another option out there - considering that it's going to be a good move fro the entry level trim - I would give it a look or two