PDA

View Full Version : Respecting the New Members & Moderators

noelsaw
02-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi Guys, I just wanted to drop a note and thank everyone for their participation on FA for the past few years. We started in 2000, so it's been a crazy and fun 6 years. As most of you know, we've had a change in leadership on the forum within the past few months. While not everyone is happy about change, I have the utmost confidence in Fred and our crew of moderators to help grow our forum to attract new users.

We can either keep it a small click or the FA boards can grow. Why would we want to attract new users? So FA can attract advertisers to help pay for new articles and infrastructure resources. I ask that you give new users some slack and better yet, welcome them to the fold.

Also please respect the wishes of the moderator as they have an eye on the bigger picture.

If you have any questions or concerns, please drop me a note at my email address on the about us page.

Noel Saw,
Co-Founder
FreshAlloy

TS4l
02-24-2006, 04:49 PM
I for one have learned a ton on here and am very thankful for FA. I think most of the moderators are very helpful. Thanks to all of you that keep FA going.