PDA

View Full Version : Windsheild Banner



Shift
02-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a windshield decal like this http://www.freshalloy.com/
but without any writing on it?
I like the JDM look even if it is kinda... ricey http://www.freshalloy.com/

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Shift ]

VIP_S14
02-04-2002, 08:56 AM
All you need to go to is a shop that does custom logos/stickers.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 09:18 AM
yeah any self respecting race shop will have banner stickers. there a two peice thing. the actual banner ($30-50) and the actual sticker that goes over it dependent upon what u get($20-50) all the prices a dependent upon where u live. but why do u want a banner sticker that sh^t looks mad wack, i used to have one it aint the way to go but if thats what u want it's what u want

RyanK
02-04-2002, 10:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shift:
I like the JDM look even if it is kinda... ricey http://www.freshalloy.com/

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Shift ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm... I don't get why having one of those is "JDM".
http://www.freshalloy.com/

Steeles
02-04-2002, 01:59 PM
They make great sunscreens though. any local sign shop should be able to sell you a piece of vinyl to go up there. not that expensive. is it just me or is this list quick to yell dont do such and such to your car it looks stupid, then turn around and go well do what you like its your car when questioned about their original statement?

Brandon

YellowS14
02-04-2002, 02:05 PM
damn alex, now i know what a rabbit feels like, nice pic

TroyC http://www.freshalloy.com/

sr20det95
02-04-2002, 02:07 PM
from my point of view, it looks too plain with the whole windshield expose, I have one but it is just white, no letters of any kind on it. just like my car, no stickers!
.
. www.angelfire.com/ok3/lieusr20det (http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/lieusr20det)

Shift
02-04-2002, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20det95:
from my point of view, it looks too plain with the whole windshield expose, I have one but it is just white, no letters of any kind on it. just like my car, no stickers!
.
. www.angelfire.com/ok3/lieusr20det (http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/lieusr20det)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


Exactly! It looks plain but when you add one it looks nice. I see alot of the drift cars in japan have them in these pics this guy got from japan so I'm guessing they are pretty popular over there. JDM is a bad word I know I know but it seemed to fit http://www.freshalloy.com/

How about "Japanese Styling" http://www.freshalloy.com/

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Shift ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 04:07 PM
i'm getting one for my car, it's just a simple one, clear accept for the writing in my car's color. it's for my car club. it actualy makes my car look better to tell you the truth

'97 S14 SE Turbo
02-04-2002, 06:16 PM
Hmmm, the picture you posted is a US market S14... So much for JDM...


<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shift:



Exactly! It looks plain but when you add one it looks nice. I see alot of the drift cars in japan have them in these pics this guy got from japan so I'm guessing they are pretty popular over there. JDM is a bad word I know I know but it seemed to fit http://www.freshalloy.com/

How about "Japanese Styling" http://www.freshalloy.com/

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Shift ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

projectS13
02-05-2002, 12:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RyanK:


Hmm... I don't get why having one of those is "JDM".
http://www.freshalloy.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. Save your money.

BioSehnsucht
02-05-2002, 12:48 AM
I recall someone once saying that in Japan they don't have tinted upper front windows like us, and they have all kinds of aftermarket sunshades (snap in, suction cup, and probably big stickers too)..

Now, I'm not sure if this is true, because I haven't seen alot to back it up, but then I haven't really looked.

One thing I will say: IM(NS)HO the only time it ever looks good to me is a clean, totally white vehicle, with a white blank one. anything else, is just weird..

Mav1178
02-05-2002, 12:52 AM
Save it. No need...

Unless, you have a race car:
http://www.nismo.co.jp/M_SPORTS/2000/n1/n1-8b2.jpg

(about 800k)

-alex

Steeles
02-05-2002, 07:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YellowS14:
damn alex, now i know what a rabbit feels like, nice pic

TroyC http://www.freshalloy.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL yeah that pic was HUGE man it wont even fit on my desktop... guess I need a bigger moniter.

Brandon

Steeles
02-05-2002, 07:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20det95:
from my point of view, it looks too plain with the whole windshield expose, I have one but it is just white, no letters of any kind on it. just like my car, no stickers!
.
. www.angelfire.com/ok3/lieusr20det (http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/lieusr20det)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really like your car man. looks good. that polished SR looks tight in there. gives me some ideas for mine http://www.freshalloy.com/

brandon