PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Nissan 240SX SE 5 Speed Pearl White For Sale! Boston, MA Area

TelekineticFrog
06-06-2006, 10:14 PM
I have a 1996 Nissan 240SX SE for sale immediately. $3000.00 is what I'm currently asking. I'm the 2nd owner of this vehicle which I've had since 1998. It currently has just about 134k miles on the original stock KA24DE. The car has been used as a daily driver and runs well. No oil leaks ever. The exterior is pearl white paint with a dark grey / black interior. Everything is stock on the car except for the wheels and stereo. It has power steering, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, dual front airbags, ABS (4 wheel), power moon roof, stock spoiler, AC and heat both work...pretty much the SE packaging. The exterior has some minor scratches and scuffs on the rear and front bumpers and a small shallow dent on the passenger side rear corner from where a guy backed into it in the parking lot. It isn't big and could be pulled out. It does have the power moon roof but currently it isn't operning because of a small hinge pin missing on the passenger side rail. I've been keeping it closed. It also has a blown O2 sensor currently. I'm looking to sell this car as soon as possible as I'm keeping it garaged not at my home and don't have additional space at home to park it. Only reason I am selling it is because I bought a new car and gave up on using the 240 as project car. I just don't have the time for it. I would like to see it go to somebody who will do something with it than just toss it to somebody who doesn't appreciate 240s. I will post some pictures shortly. If interested send me an email and I will try my best to respond quickly. Serious offers only please, I will consider all offers made and no trades thank you.

Sorry for the small delay on the pictures by a few hours. I ended up having to do something I didn't plan for. Anyways here are 6 images of the car for viewing.

Also I noticed that I should've mentioned rust conditions after viewing a few other posts. This car has no body rust on it. The only place that there is any oxidation is a small lil chip on the driver's side door right on the edge about the size of maybe an eraser tip if even that. Otherwise no body rust on the vehicle at all. This car has only been in the Boston area a short time. Before that it was in Las Vegas where I used to live, so it hasn't seen too much of any kind of winter.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7057/240sxsemontage2qb.jpg

Zack342
06-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Very interested, PM sent call me.

bigdaddygrip
09-04-2006, 03:04 PM
do you still have the car

heyitzalan
11-02-2006, 05:30 PM
is the car still for sale? i'm looking for a s14 bone stock. let me know, i'm in the new york area.