PDA

View Full Version : Stereo Relocation

jOeHaCk98
02-11-2002, 09:30 AM
Has anyone relocated there deck. I am going to remove the air ducts in the middle of the dash and put it there. I am making room in the dub. din location for my LCD screen.

Any other ideas?

ZENKI_KONG
02-11-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by jOeHaCk98:
Has anyone relocated there deck. I am going to remove the air ducts in the middle of the dash and put it there. I am making room in the dub. din location for my LCD screen.

Any other ideas?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]sell the stereo u have, save some doe, and buy a flip out in dash cd/dvd player. takes care of the stereo,screen, and u can play movies, hook up game system, etc. try to find someone who knows someone in the car audio biz if u don't. that was u should be able to find a deal for one under a grand. hope that helps, unless that's not an option for ya

projectsilvia
02-11-2002, 10:40 AM
covering your ac vents? i hope it stays chilly in your part of country.... cause texas is crazy if you dont have ac...

jOeHaCk98
02-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Not all ac vents... it wont make a different if you cover one. It will just cause more air to come out of the open ones...

IK am hoping i have the clearence.. i am installing a computer in my car with GPS and all the goodies so a deck with just DVD is a Big waste of money