PDA

View Full Version : AZ-speedworld wednesday drags

Jimm
02-11-2002, 09:50 PM
Hey whats up guys? It looks like I am going to be up at speedworld this wednesday night watching a honda beat some domestics. My honda buddies are going up so I thought I would. It would be cool to see some 240's out there. I still haven't got my sr running so i will have my 93' ka out there running.

Jim

KenFuji
02-11-2002, 09:54 PM
i thought speedworld stopped doing their wednesday night drags... or is this the one out in tucson??

AZ_Dave
02-11-2002, 10:26 PM
What's up with the japanese characters for your location?

BTW, phoenix or tucson i cant come to any schoolnight drags..for about 3 more weeks.

Dave

KenFuji
02-12-2002, 01:15 AM
it says tempe arizona in japanese http://www.freshalloy.com/

just having some fun http://www.freshalloy.com/

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2002, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by lmnhed:
Hey whats up guys? It looks like I am going to be up at speedworld this wednesday night watching a honda beat some domestics. My honda buddies are going up so I thought I would. It would be cool to see some 240's out there. I still haven't got my sr running so i will have my 93' ka out there running.

Jim<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Hey wassup man, it's Craig with the red '93.. I was just wondering if you still have that lip spoiler and if you wanna trade it for that cruise control?

Jimm
02-13-2002, 02:21 PM
Hey whats up guys? Sorry that I haven't replied back in a while but I have been busy. I am talking about speedworld up in pheonix. I guess there is a low 13 second if not high 12 second NA Honda that is gonna be there and a bunch of my honda friends are going to watch that. I figured I would go and run my car a couple times too. I was just hoping that I might get a few more 240's out there. I am pretty sure that speedworld is going on tonight, but I will definitely double-check that before I go. I hope that I see some of you guys there.

"Hey wassup man, it's Craig with the red '93.. I was just wondering if you still have that lip spoiler and if you wanna trade it for that cruise control?" -Blitzkrieg

Right now I am not sure what I am doing with that lip. Drop me an e-mail at Lmnhed5462001@yahoo.com so that I have your adress. Thanx

Jim

Jimm
02-15-2002, 12:24 AM
Sorry to bump this post up again, but I just wanted to let people know that speedworld is still going on. I have to post my times because I am quite happy with them. My slowest run was a 15.83 at 89mph and my best was 15.52 at 89mph. I am happy with that since all that is done to my car is a cold air intake that I made myself out of materials I got from home depot. Oh well, would have been cool to see some other 240's out there.

Jim