View Full Version : Initial D Forsale

KAkiller
02-12-2002, 09:49 AM
I'm selling copies of my entire Initial D series

First Stage (26 episodes - 9CDs)
Second Stage (13 episodes - 5CDs)
Extra Stage (1 movie - 1CD)
Third Stage (1 movie - 1CD - Divx)

All subtitled in English, the dialogue is in either Japanese or Chinese. First Stage, Second Stage and the Extra Stage are VCDs, and can be viewed on computer and on some DVD players. Third stage is a Divx movie and only viewable on the computer (I included the appropriate Divx Codec to view the movie).

$35 for a complete set (All Stages)/ includes shipping in the US

Im assuming this is 240sx related, because 3 of the main characters drive a S13, 180sx and a Sil80

gunluvS14
02-12-2002, 09:59 AM
Dude, I don't think they will be appreciate if you start selling "copies" of those animation.(heard something called CopyRight)? Beside $35 is over charged. I bought my entire set in Hong Kong and its only $15 USD..They are in Japanese(original version) or Cantonese (English Sub).

Also, you can find all of them on interent, so who is gonna to buy it from you.

And remember, you are not Takumi... keep it off the public road

[ 02-12-2002, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: gunluvS14 ]

The Yak
02-12-2002, 10:30 AM
Dude...why are you trying to bust his sale?

BioSehnsucht
02-12-2002, 10:40 AM
Heheh, and I bet all the subs say 'not for resale / rent' during the commercial break (eyecatch).

Charging for media is one thing, but outright selling copes if FANSUBS..

HyperTek
02-12-2002, 01:35 PM
i only want the dvds http://www.freshalloy.com/

Pruto
02-12-2002, 01:39 PM
you got some nerve selling fansubs. Unless you did all the timing/editing/translating yourself, which I doubt. You have no right trying to make money off SOMEONE ELSE's hard work.

Oh, and FYI, Initial D is licensed for commerical release by Tokyo Pop. For the good of the series wait a few months and buy the DVDs.

P.S. Cantonese translation/voice over is crap, spend a little more time and find the japanese ones.

BioSehnsucht
02-12-2002, 01:40 PM
Haha, I already own the R2 non subbed DVDs for first and third stages.. when my car stops breaking down and I can afford them I getting extra and second.. unless they seriously hurry up the release in the US, AND its as high quality