PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Meet. York, PA. Saturday July 22nd.

KB240SR
07-14-2006, 12:11 AM
Trying to have a Nissan meet in York, PA on Saturday July 22nd. Meet will be at Applebees (East York, East Market St.) between 8pm - 10pm. So far its only local guys but the more the marrier. Probably all meet up and talk for a while then take a couple group laps around the circuit and then see whats going on in the Rt 30 area. Hope to see some of you guys there.

paemt
07-14-2006, 04:18 AM
Hope to see you there.

black985speed
07-14-2006, 06:34 PM
I would love to make it but I will be out of town. Be carefull on the circuit I have not heard of anyone racing there in a while. You could come to Hanover and give the kids at wallmart the finger on eisenhower drive. When Im not up for drinking....wich is almost never I sit in the wendys parking lot and watch all the racing on Hanovers golden mile. Its kinda fun.

KB240SR
07-14-2006, 11:55 PM
Hanover is a f**king joke anyways and the cops are far worse than York. I work at Hanover Toyota so im around that area all the time. Theres never any good cars out and the cops just sit around waiting for a reason to pull you over cause they dont have anything better to do. I hate the entire town of Hanover.

black985speed
07-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Yes hanover is a horrible town but recently the cope have not been around. I thought after that kid got killed on eisenhower in that VR6 they would have cracked down but not with the recent migration of colored people they have a whole new crowd to harass. The kids just cruise up and down till the cops get a call and then ts some fun.....slow hondaish fun, but fun. There is mustangs there once and a while so they usually kick everyones ass. I saw a supra there that had atleast 600whp from Md once. Its isnt the best place so see the races but its I live like 10 minutes away so its easy and im lazy.

black985speed
07-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Oh yeah I see you all the time, I must admit it is one hell of a sleeper, I cant even see an intercooler. I must admit I always saw you as one that I would maybe beat but not anymore. Verry nice. Does that kid with the gutted Honda work there and have you raced him yet.

KB240SR
07-15-2006, 07:26 PM
So your the black S14 i pass on 94 when i work the morning shift. I was never sure if you were into 240s real big since your car is all stock. I actually have 2 coupes that look identical. Most of the time i drive my SOHC KA just because it gets me 30mpg. Which Honda? If its a White Civic with a cage then i tried racing it a long time ago when i was on the T25 and running 10psi. He wouldnt race tho. He watched me kill a 350z that night and wouldnt try his luck against me. There is a guy there with a Boosted Integra that i want to run. He fully rebuilt the engine and runs a T3/T04e 50 trim i think. Im sure ill run him sooner or later. What color is the Supra? My friend Josh has a Red MKIV w/ T67 that puts down over 600whp. He lives out near the Paper Mill and drives out that way every once in a while. Since were always around the same area, where gonna have to meet up sometime.

black985speed
07-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Yeah thats me, I spent all my money on tools and am saving to move so I wont be doing anything to my car for a while. I start at 830 now so you probably have not seen me for a while. Yeah the Supra I saw is red im sure its your buddy there are no other ones around here. Yeah we will have to meet up before I move out of the area. What do you do at Hanover Toyota?

KB240SR
07-16-2006, 01:46 AM
im a detailer. just a job to get my swap paid off and afford schooling afterwards.

black985speed
07-16-2006, 08:30 AM
I think Im going to save up about 10 grand and do everything I want to my car in one big build. It really kills me though because Im the most impatient person you will ever meet. Good luck and PM me if your going cruising again.

KB240SR
07-16-2006, 01:17 PM
What do you plan on doing? SR, KA-T, RB (my personal choice), or something else.

black985speed
07-16-2006, 02:10 PM
S15 SR 6speed, aluminum drive shaft, some sort of rear probably z32 or infinity, CF hood, nismo front lip, r33gtr wheels, I would love a s14 Z edition body kit, probably tein suspension, z32 brakes, thats probably a little more than 10,000 but Im going to do it all at once one day...when I have the money and a place to do it. I have a couple of parking lot scars but nothing too bad, I will try to have them fixed. By the time I can afford this I will probably need a paint job, Im keeping the factory black maybe a LITTLE bit of blue or dark red or purple flake. Now that I think about it unless I can barter with a body/paint man for some mechanical work this build may cost 15,000. Screw it I will have this car untill I die. And if my offspring sell it I will haunt them.

KB240SR
07-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Thats cool going S15. Ive heard the trannies being weak though. Theres always a Loan to pay for most of it.

KB240SR
07-19-2006, 11:48 PM
Just want to get a head count if anyone can make it to the meet. I know ill be there.

paemt
07-20-2006, 04:43 AM
I'll be ther with my slow NA 240.

Chad