PDA

View Full Version : FS: s13 ka24de stillen n/a tuned ecu

SLde_Show_Enthusiast
07-17-2006, 07:47 PM
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IM NOT THE SELLER OF THIS ECU, I AM JUST POSTING THIS FORSALE THREAD FOR A FRIEND, PLEASE EMAIL HIM AT deadwrx@hotmail.com HIS NAME IS BRETT

Brett: $400 obo + stock ecu. just trade me your stocker and 400 for it and its yours. retails at something like $800 new. i might be negotiable with the price but no low ballers please unless theyre large..i mean...nevermind. i dont want to pull it out the car unless someone wants it but if i can provide pics if someone wants to buy it.

my knowledge:

brett is from the baton rouge, louisiana area... he has a header back exhaust, short ram intake on stock injectors and motor, he once dynoed it and the results were 180whp on a dyno dynamics dyno....I've asked him to send me the picture of the dyno sheet but he cant seem to find it, he talked to the dyno shop and they will be emailing him the file shortly, yes i know it sounds to0 good to be true but thats what he had on the dyno sheet, ok, I kno it's not much info but this is all the info i know, anything else, please email him...

thanks for your time...