PDA

View Full Version : how to get ABS sensor off of spindle???

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 05:30 PM
Hey guys just was going to do my 5 lug conversion on my s13 and I have never taken the ABS sensor off the spindel before and I can't seem to turn it to get it off. SO, how dose it come off? Any help would be great.

Orrin

Grant
02-15-2002, 05:38 PM
I thought u were getting an S14?

Good question, I would like to know as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Grant:
I thought u were getting an S14?

Good question, I would like to know as well.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]you must have me mistaken for someone else, cause I've had my current s13 since 94!!

Orrin

JDMRICE
02-15-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by darknight:
Hey guys just was going to do my 5 lug conversion on my s13 and I have never taken the ABS sensor off the spindel before and I can't seem to turn it to get it off. SO, how dose it come off? Any help would be great.

Orrin<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]it's not hard but it takes time
you will need to take off the bolt that's holding the sensor (13 mm or 12 mm) and then you will need some wd40 to soke it..wait a little bit..and use pliers and jiggle it until you can see a litt crack in between....then use your flat screw driver and stick it in...try to take it apart...hard to explain...if you want..give me a call and i'll walk you through..(e-mail me first)

JDMRICE
02-15-2002, 05:46 PM
btw, is is possible to let me have your passenger sensor??..or i'll pay for it...let me know..thanks

Richard

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by JDM RICE:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Originally posted by darknight:

Orrin<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]it's not hard but it takes time
you will need to take off the bolt that's holding the sensor (13 mm or 12 mm) and then you will need some wd40 to soke it..wait a little bit..and use pliers and jiggle it until you can see a litt crack in between....then use your flat screw driver and stick it in...try to take it apart...hard to explain...if you want..give me a call and i'll walk you through..(e-mail me first)</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Thanks so much for the help. I'd give you the sensor, but I still need it when I put the s14 spindle and hub on the car. Sorry.
Try www.car-parts.com (http://www.car-parts.com) they have everything.

Orrin