PDA

View Full Version : s13 sr20det fsm anyone?

j240sxna
02-17-2002, 03:58 PM
I am looking for a pdf formated english copy of the s13 sr20det fsm. I know it exists but nobody seems to have it on a site. hit me up if you have a link or can set t to me vis aim or yahoo.

Thanks
Jeremy

BioSehnsucht
02-17-2002, 04:34 PM
Actually, it doesn't exist.

There is the english S13 CA18DET FSM from the UK.. and the english S14 SR20DET from same. the SR was never sold, in the S13 chassis, anywhere except japan. anything else was either CA/KA powered (depending on where) or it was grey market import.

However, the S14 SR is almost the same as the S13 as far as just about anything matters.. and the differences would be obvious and not a problem.

I forgot where but I recently saw the S14 SR FSM posted someplace.. with that and the various info at places like srswap.com (in the faq section) you should be good to go.

formulaJEREMY
02-17-2002, 10:34 PM
Check out www.nissansilvia.com (http://www.nissansilvia.com) under the Technical section.

j240sxna
03-22-2002, 10:15 AM
I have been going through alot of Australian information trying to find out if a s13 sr20det fsm exists. I did finally find out that it does exist! Nobody has it in electronic format though.

The s13 sr20det fsm is available in S. Africa. Once I get enough cash I might just invest and get one and scan it.

According to the aussie gyus the s14 sr20det and s13 sr20det are not all that much alike. Wouldn't that explain why we can run ac on one yet?

Jeremy

Ambush_Paddington
03-22-2002, 10:27 AM
I have one...although i dont know exactly which it is, for i have only checked it out once. it was like 600+ electronic pages. I have it on CD. I believe i got it from Jeff & Yury, maybe they will sell it to you? I dont know , but maybe they have one, or i can be mistaken, and maybe i got it somewhere else, im not sure...dont hold me to it...and i dont know which it is for...i have a 89 240 though, with a S13 SR blacktop....

jesse

j240sxna
03-22-2002, 10:36 AM
Most likely it is the ca18det manual. Please check to see though.

Jeremy

Originally posted by LI S13 Blacktop240:
I have one...although i dont know exactly which it is, for i have only checked it out once. it was like 600+ electronic pages. I have it on CD. I believe i got it from Jeff & Yury, maybe they will sell it to you? I dont know , but maybe they have one, or i can be mistaken, and maybe i got it somewhere else, im not sure...dont hold me to it...and i dont know which it is for...i have a 89 240 though, with a S13 SR blacktop....

jesse<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]

Steeles
03-22-2002, 01:08 PM
ahh. I couldnt remember. I knew it ws english for one of the SR20's.

Brandon

Ambush_Paddington
03-22-2002, 01:39 PM
i have it at home, ill check it out tonight, and let ya know what ive got. But i doubt i have something someone else cant get. Im not too special.

jesse. http://www.freshalloy.com/

Steeles
03-23-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by j240sxna:
I have been going through alot of Australian information trying to find out if a s13 sr20det fsm exists. I did finally find out that it does exist! Nobody has it in electronic format though.

The s13 sr20det fsm is available in S. Africa. Once I get enough cash I might just invest and get one and scan it.

According to the aussie gyus the s14 sr20det and s13 sr20det are not all that much alike. Wouldn't that explain why we can run ac on one yet?

Jeremy<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]jeremy. didnt charlie have one on his ftp site?

brandon

j240sxna
03-23-2002, 12:50 AM
I think it was the 180sx fsm...

Originally posted by Steeles:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Originally posted by j240sxna:

Jeremy<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]jeremy. didnt charlie have one on his ftp site?

brandon</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]