PDA

View Full Version : The Skyline Shop!

theskylineshop
09-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Hello
I am the parts and Service Manager for Freshalloy's newest Sponsor
The Skyline Shop.

We are Currently North Americas largest Skyline Dealership.
Based out of Abbotsford BC Canada(40 minutes east of Vancouver and 2.5 hrs NE of Seattle)
We are able to take advantage of Canada's wonderful 15 yr importing law.
We specialize in the Skyline, this is all we do day in and day out. Our 5500 sq/ft facility caters to the needs of our customers weather it be regular maintenance, paint, 12v installations or high HP track cars, we have everything available in one location.

We have direct links with some of Japans biggest tuners and manufacturers, this gives us a big advantage over a lot of companies.
We have a steady supply of both new and used parts coming over from Japan.
As well we are able to source many North American manufacturers to supply our customers with the best product for their needs.

We know that good Skyline parts are hard to come by on the side of the pond, So we work very hard to have the best parts available either in stock or just a phone call away.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding parts for your
R32, R33, R34 or G35.

Here is a small list of some of our regular suppliers.

JUN Auto Japan
Splitfire Japan
Greddy/Trust
HKS
Garrett
Blitz
Tomei
Nismo
Work Wheels
BEE-R
Exedy
D.Speed
SARD
Project-Mu
Apexi
RS-R
Rotora
Seibon
Bride
Takata
Volk Racing
Samco
5zigen
Defi
MTEC

(well i guess it's not really a small list.)
As you can see we work very hard in order to supply our customers with the best parts available.
And with having shipment leaving Japan a few times a month your parts are never that long of a wait.

Paul
TSS

vipv35
09-21-2006, 08:35 PM
are you able to source used rb26 parts such as crankshaft or short block? also what the best way to get in contact with you?

217-zenki
10-01-2006, 03:09 PM
U guys have a website?

Riffster
10-04-2006, 03:23 PM
http://www.theskylineshop.com/

- Riff

idrive
02-22-2007, 08:20 AM
can you guys get me a used set of brembo front calipers comparable to the 350Z track models?

Rixdrift
04-08-2008, 02:47 AM
Your in need of web services lol please get in touch with me asap...:)

1QUICK4
04-24-2008, 02:36 PM
can you get an rb25 series 2 coil packs?

TSS-Parts
05-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Sorry we havent been around for a while Lots of changes at the shop, Paul left before christmas and one of mechanics moved away after the new year.

But we are back in shape and will be bigger and better for 2008.

We have also open or second locarion in JAPAN, so now with full time staff located at our full service facility in Japan we are ablr to source many many more products much more efficently and at a better price.

But in confidence from a shop on this side of the Pacific.
A place you can pick up the phone and chat with if you have a problem

Let us deal with Japan for you

Yes i can get the coils. please send me you ZIP so i can get you a shipped price.
Are you looking for new or used?

TSS-Parts
05-06-2008, 10:57 PM
whoops

Alleykat
05-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Please let me know if you can get me a quote for R33 rear windshield.Also need a clutch slave cylinder.Thanks

1QUICK4
05-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Yes i can get the coils. please send me you ZIP so i can get you a shipped price.
Are you looking for new or used?

I did send a pm, no response yet. new, used, split fire. new split fires if you can get them

theskylineshop
05-11-2008, 11:14 PM
I am sorry i never got your PM, i will put in an inquiry to TSS Japan tonight

AlleyKat
Can you send the the jap build/vin number for your car so i can get you an accurate quote

Thank you
TSS Parts

Alleykat
05-31-2008, 03:02 AM
AlleyKat
Can you send the the jap build/vin number for your car so i can get you an accurate quote

Thank you
TSS Parts

I just need to go to the bodyshop to write it down since the car is there.I dont have it with me at home. :(

Alleykat
06-02-2008, 05:58 PM
PM sent!

PooFlinginMonkey
07-15-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm interested in a RD28TI engined skyline clip if they are available.

idahotuner
04-23-2009, 03:24 AM
are you able to get a nissan pulsar GTiR

i would be very interested