PDA

View Full Version : Does this rim fit?

S14 K's
03-06-2002, 02:11 PM
While driving to work this morning, I looked at these 87-95 Jeep Cherokee rims and think that they are kindda like the drift rims!!
Do you know if they'll fit?
http://www.wheelfix.com/pics/1513.jpg

Edit: Btw, I found out that they are 15x7.5.

[ 03-06-2002, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: S14 K's ]

03-06-2002, 03:00 PM
They should fit a 5-lug 240sx, since they're 5x114.3 and the Jeep hub bore is 71.5mm (RWD Nissans are 66.1mm). They're probably kinda heavy though, since I'd imagine they're designed for a bit more abuse than a street wheel.

Asad

White_240sx
03-06-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by S14 K's:
While driving to work this morning, I looked at these 87-95 Jeep Cherokee rims and think that they are kindda like the drift rims!!
Do you know if they'll fit?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]The lips are really small on those, so it will just look like a 240sx with Jeep wheels rather than a 240sx with drift wheels.

jk240sx
03-06-2002, 05:09 PM
i had those on my '91 cherokee. they are heavy.

jerry/

S14 K's
03-06-2002, 05:48 PM
Thanks guys!
http://www.freshalloy.com/
Asad, you seem to know every kind of rim sizes/info, where do you get all these info from?

Originally posted by asad137:
They should fit a 5-lug 240sx, since they're 5x114.3 and the Jeep hub bore is 71.5mm (RWD Nissans are 66.1mm). They're probably kinda heavy though, since I'd imagine they're designed for a bit more abuse than a street wheel.

Asad<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2002, 06:46 PM
Asad is actually the persona of an Artificial Intelligence program created by a startup software company located in the Bay Area, CA. You can IM him at: SmarterChild and ask him any question about current events, stock quotes, weather conditions, movie showings, etc. and he will provide you with immediate answers drawn from an extensive, dynamic database.
ASAD = Active Symbiotic Artificial Denizen (of the Internet)

....or, he just knows how to use google.com real well.

Demon

S14 K's
03-06-2002, 06:59 PM
haha...okokok, maybe I didn't search hard enough...
http://www.freshalloy.com/

KenFuji
03-06-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Demon:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]HAHAHahaha. sometimes he makes it very convincing he is AI.

mrmephistopheles
03-06-2002, 11:21 PM
Dude did you get that from the CYBORGER?
http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-cyborger.html
I got:
A.S.A.D.: Artificial Synthetic Assassination Device
D.E.M.O.N.: Digital Electronic Machine Optimized for Nullification

Kevin
(Kinetic Electronic Violence and Infiltration Neohuman)

Asad is actually the persona of an Artificial Intelligence program created by a startup software company located in the Bay Area, CA. You can IM him at: SmarterChild and ask him any question about current events, stock quotes, weather conditions, movie showings, etc. and he will provide you with immediate answers drawn from an extensive, dynamic database.

....or, he just knows how to use google.com real well.

Demon<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by mrmephistopheles:
Dude did you get that from the CYBORGER?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Shoot.. I just used the cyborger called my noggin... screw the internet.

Demon

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 07:26 AM
That's got to be someone with nothing better to do... it's silly but still funny.

C.A.R.L.O.S.: Cybernetic Android Responsible for Logical Observation and Sabotage

(Carlos is my name for those of you who didn't know)

The Freak

YellowS14
03-07-2002, 09:06 AM
ASAD = Active Symbiotic Artificial Denizen (of the Internet)....or, he just knows how to use google.com real well.

Demon<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LMMFAO

damn and i always thought he just sat in a room of nissan manuals books and hundreds of internet pages, he actually quoted nissan part numbers from memory once j/k lol

Troy

ps that cyborg thing is cool, but if you actually type in cyborg it doesnt bring the real thing hehe

YellowS14
03-07-2002, 09:20 AM
oops back on topic, yeah i like the rim idea, can you weigh them??

TroyC
now thinking about other cars with mesh type rims, whats the bolt pattern of gm f-body off hand anyone know, my bro has a 88 trans-am gta with mesh, and i know they have some lip, but im ready to kill google "f body, not g or h or your mom"

03-07-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by YellowS14:

now thinking about other cars with mesh type rims, whats the bolt pattern of gm f-body off hand anyone know, my bro has a 88 trans-am gta with mesh, and i know they have some lip, but im ready to kill google "f body, not g or h or your mom"<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]I think F-bodies are 5x4.75. But I'm sure google knows the answer better than I do.

Asad