PDA

View Full Version : seeking 240 lovers in North Caroina

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 10:28 PM
hey guys, i am stuck here in north carolina for the next couple of years. i havent been able to find any 240 lovers around this area. i was just wondering if there are any out here. going from japan (which is like silvia heaven) to north carolina, is giving my system a nice shock. if you're out there, i am in need of a high mileage 240, i want to make the SR20DET conversion, and i would like people to cruze with, you can only have so much fun by yourself. if you know what i mean.

laters......

Steeles
03-08-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by leviathin:
hey guys, i am stuck here in north carolina for the next couple of years. i havent been able to find any 240 lovers around this area. i was just wondering if there are any out here. going from japan (which is like silvia heaven) to north carolina, is giving my system a nice shock. if you're out there, i am in need of a high mileage 240, i want to make the SR20DET conversion, and i would like people to cruze with, you can only have so much fun by yourself. if you know what i mean.

laters......<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]where in NC are you? (wild guess here) your military and in fayetteville... am I close? theres a few of us riding around. Im sure the others will pop up. Im in Burlington/greensboro and theres quite a few lurking around the boards... welcome to NC get out asap http://www.freshalloy.com/

Brandon

**DONOTDELETE**
03-09-2002, 06:13 AM
im in durham

beetlejuice
03-09-2002, 08:45 AM
In wilmington and have high mileage s13, but I'm keeping her for the aforementioned sr swap and some other goodies as money allows.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 12:16 AM
you guess wrong my friend, everyone guesses that, but actualy i am one of the few, the proud, the only guy married to a marine, at least i think i am the only one. my wife is stationed here in jacksonville,NC. so i am stuck here for the next few years, just trying to get back into the import life. are there any shows around here, partys, anything. i am not feeling the import love, like there was on the west coast.

Steeles
03-10-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by leviathin:
you guess wrong my friend, everyone guesses that, but actualy i am one of the few, the proud, the only guy married to a marine, at least i think i am the only one. my wife is stationed here in jacksonville,NC. so i am stuck here for the next few years, just trying to get back into the import life. are there any shows around here, partys, anything. i am not feeling the import love, like there was on the west coast.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]LOL yeah that is a switch... married to the corp for real huh? theres a couple little shows around here if your willing to travel theres a lil something this way last weekend of march ( have to double check the date) at peidmont dragway. nothing major more lowriders and stuff but I'll be out there to do a few dragstrip runs 1/8 mile. I'll post more details soon

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 07:10 AM
yes, peidmont is a pretty good show with a strip, today (sunday) there is a car show at the raliehg fair grounds, i believe today is the import show but im not sure? ill be there

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Chase:
yes, peidmont is a pretty good show with a strip, today (sunday) there is a car show at the raliehg fair grounds, i believe today is the import show but im not sure? ill be there<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Yesterday and today is the classic car show.

planb
03-10-2002, 09:59 AM
Im in raleigh... working on my SR swap right now... its going slowly. http://www.freshalloy.com/

crazyikimasho
03-10-2002, 04:14 PM
I am here in Wilmington NC, not too far from Jax. I am a part of Team KAOS, if you have heard of it. I have a SR I am working on, plus looking for another 240sx to put it in. Anyone around here who knows where I can find one in good condition with a 5spd tranny let me know. I found a blk s14 in Swansboro for a good price, but thats about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by justified2.4:
I am here in Wilmington NC, not too far from Jax. I am a part of Team KAOS, if you have heard of it. I have a SR I am working on, plus looking for another 240sx to put it in. Anyone around here who knows where I can find one in good condition with a 5spd tranny let me know. I found a blk s14 in Swansboro for a good price, but thats about it.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]I used to play soccer in Swansboro... Used to live in jacksonville until I moved to the ghetto.

Hey Leviathin. If you like driftin you should come up to Raleigh one friday or saturday night.

crazyikimasho
03-10-2002, 06:14 PM
DarkSlide, where do you all drift? Are you friends with Kyle?

Spork
03-10-2002, 08:56 PM
mmmm...drifting in open parking lots http://www.freshalloy.com/ (damn i need an LSD) usually friday/saturday nites everyone meets up at vincents pizza parking lot off of capital blvd. in raleigh..last nite there were 60+ cars there..if we get bored..the RWD crew usually go to one of our various spots and have some fun http://www.freshalloy.com/ ive heard of people coming from wilmington and greensboro to hang out up at vincents..its kinda fun (get to laugh at the rice boyz)

crazyikimasho
03-10-2002, 09:06 PM
thanks Midnite, if I get my s14 this week, we will try to come up there, sounds like fun

grayceifus
03-10-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey guys,
I am over here in G-vegas. I know 2 other 240 owners here. Mine is relativly unmodded but i'm getting there slowly. I head up to Raliegh everyonce in a while to hang out with the Vincents folks. Lemme know when you guys want t get together one Friday for some drifting..i'll bring my crap tires..lol

Gray
"MAD S13"
1990 hb

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by justified2.4:
DarkSlide, where do you all drift? Are you friends with Kyle?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]At "secret" locations.. hahah.

Kyle with the KA-T? If so, yeah, I've meet him and talked to him a few times.

You guys should come up one friday night when all of Hot Line is around, it'll be fun stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2002, 10:18 PM
i would love to come up and join the drifting and all that good stuff, but i am leaving this weekend for about a month, i will have to catch up with you guys when i get back.