PDA

View Full Version : 350Z/G35 Brake Upgrade

William@RNissan
05-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok,

I know you guys have been onto me about some brake upgrades - I have worked out some pricing on a the first two parts I think everyone needs.

Stainless Steel Lines made by Goodridge - this will increase pedal stiffness and reduce drawback on the pedal from hard braking -

In order to do the group buy I need 7 buyers and the cost is $121.50

Part #2 is Motul Fluid RBS 600. The cost per liter is going to be $13.99 (remember you need three of them)

All types of hydraulic actuated-brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid.
Specially designed to resist to high temperature of racing actuated-brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
Exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at - 40C (-40F).
PERFORMANCE

STANDARDS : FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J 1703
Extreme thermal resistance and stability:
The very high boiling point (312C / 593F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone
base fluids (260C / 500F mini) and DOT 4 (230C / 446F mini) enables an effective brake even under extreme
conditions.
Efficient when rainy:
The very high wet boiling point (216C / 420F) superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non-silicone base fluid (180C / 356F mini) and DOT 4 (155C / 311F mini) enables to keep an efficient brake system when rainy. Indeed, DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids have the property to absorb humidity in the air, which reduces their boiling points and increases the risk to get the phenomena called vapour lock . The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with about 3.5 % of water.

Please Pm me and I will start the list -

Thank you