PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Have a Direct Comparison between Twin-Scroll 3071R and TS 3076R?

SixSpeedSleuth
08-23-2007, 10:03 PM
I picked up a spare block, head and Tranny I'm slowly building so I can take out my current motor and have a spare longblock I know is in good shape. (Afterall, these motors are nearing 20 years old) My current SR S13 setup is the TS 3071R with Full-Race Divided Manifold, S4's, blah, blah. My goal with the motor is as close to 500whp I can get.

Anyway, I'm thinking about going with a TS 3076R and max it out. However, from what I've gathered, it seems like the TS 3071R and the TS 3076R spool at about the same rpm, and make about the same power per PSI as each other despite the 3076R being larger. I do realize that they are different dynos, and different cars, but that seems to be the trend.

I guess what I'm asking is, has anybody had experience with both the TS 3071R and the TS 3076 on the same setup, same car, same cams? (You get the point;) ) I'm mainly interested in spool differences and top end power. Thanks:bowdown: .