PDA

View Full Version : AEM ems sr20det

mxsx25
09-06-2007, 07:05 PM
does anyone have an AEM EMS map out there for an sr20det similar to my set up which is a red top sr20det GT2871r turbo, 740cc injectors, z32 maf, blitz fmic, 3" catless trust exhaust...etc. any help would be great, stupid sh** wont start and im getting so frustrated

lok
09-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Did you open the right file?

Also make sure you restart the computer or it will not show any files to load.

robbbby
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
It should definately start on the stock MAF mapping once you adjust for your injectors.
Have you synced timing, made sure stat sync turns on and adjusted setting for your specific CAS?

jakerps13
09-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Check your sync by going into the program Templates>Dash>Run and watch you sync signal to see if it turns on while cranking. There's been problems with this for some reason and you can give AEM your box number and get a different trigger wheel for free. But I still have the stock one, and have Crank Falling Edge, Cam Falling Edge, and Cam Rising Edge "checked."

Ditch the maf

LowNismo17
09-06-2007, 10:32 PM
$5 dollars says the sync is off.. with stock cams and maf your car should def. start

smracing
09-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Check your sync by going into the program Templates>Dash>Run and watch you sync signal to see if it turns on while cranking. There's been problems with this for some reason and you can give AEM your box number and get a different trigger wheel for free. But I still have the stock one, and have Crank Falling Edge, Cam Falling Edge, and Cam Rising Edge "checked."

Ditch the maf

That will not cause a no start. For 90% of users, keep the stock wheel.

Gonad
09-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Hate to sound cocky but at this point if he can't figure it out, he might as well get rid of the AEM and get an SAFC or PowerFC

I've seen enough posts like this on the AEM forums as well and it boggles my mind as to how some people can't get their SR to turn over on the base SR cal.

And I removed and inserted my CAS. :o

jakerps13
09-08-2007, 02:02 AM
That will not cause a no start. For 90% of users, keep the stock wheel.

I know this, I just wanted him to be aware of a free trigger wheel. I've never had problems with my stocker, but whatever.

MrWright
09-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I would just get rid of the z32 maf and goto a 3.5 bar map sensor. You will be rid of all your problems, speed density is the best route to go on a turbo vehicle. I would also make certain you have synced your timing if it is off, and make certain there is enough fuel to start the car, and crank start timing I would try like 30 degrees frist and see how that starts up then lower as desired.

mxsx25
09-20-2007, 01:36 AM
thanks, and im not an idiot lol i realized everything you guys said, aperently it was my ignitor which i completely overlookd, shes goin now though, still looking for a possible map for her tho so i can be a little safer till i can afford the tune, im running on hours and hours of street tune though so its pretty good

veilside180sx
09-23-2007, 04:19 PM
I know someone with that exact setup, but I doubt they'll share their map...(we'll it's a 3 bar map sensor rather than z32 maf)

Gonad
09-23-2007, 10:00 PM
I know someone with that exact setup, but I doubt they'll share their map...(we'll it's a 3 bar map sensor rather than z32 maf)

So why bother posting? :rolleyes:

Anywho mxsx25, glad you got your **** running.

fro20
09-23-2007, 10:08 PM
I will send u a mapbut it will only be good for some timing refernces, as I run a gt30 with map sensor and 525cc,soon to be my 740cc. If you want it for a reference on the timing pm me your email.

Your_Mom
09-24-2007, 12:56 PM

i tried to on aem forums