PDA

View Full Version : Tilt/telescope

jzr28
09-20-2007, 10:08 PM
I believe that I saw that the EX will NOT have the power tilt/telescope steering wheel. It is one of my favorite items on my 05 G35 coupe. I "believe" I read that EX won't have it and the photos look to confirm that. Any one have idas as to how the EX will do tilt/telescope and thoughts on not having the pod cluster move with the steering wheel now??? :(

AlexF
09-21-2007, 09:39 AM
I believe you are right.

AlexF
09-21-2007, 09:53 AM
I believe you are right.
I take that back, I might be wrong...take the link below and look under the Premium Package. It says "
Driverís Seat Memory Function & Seat/Outside Mirror/Steering Wheel Synchronization". I guess we can't be sure at this point but we'll find out soon enough.

http://www.leaseinfinitiex35.com/news/2008-Infiniti-EX35-Color-Chart.htm

jzr28
09-24-2007, 12:19 AM
I take that back, I might be wrong...take the link below and look under the Premium Package. It says "
Driverís Seat Memory Function & Seat/Outside Mirror/Steering Wheel Synchronization". I guess we can't be sure at this point but we'll find out soon enough.

http://www.leaseinfinitiex35.com/news/2008-Infiniti-EX35-Color-Chart.htm

THANKS!!! :bowdown:

jzr28
09-25-2007, 11:08 AM
HI - I got the same info that Mike had on the web site in PDF format From Grubbs Infiniti so you can read it :). If you get the base EX it comes with manual tilt/telescope and if you get the premium package it is power. Not sure why they would go to that trouble for such a small production run as these CUV's are but that is the story!!! :D

NSE70
09-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Not sure why they would go to that trouble for such a small production run as these CUV's are but that is the story!!! :D

Small CUVs are not small product runs.
Small CUVs are the 4th best selling vehicles, behind full sized trucks, midsized sedans, and compact sedans.

The G35 sedan and the EX35 should be Infiniti's highest volume vehicles.

jzr28
09-29-2007, 01:26 AM
Small CUVs are not small product runs.
Small CUVs are the 4th best selling vehicles, behind full sized trucks, midsized sedans, and compact sedans.

The G35 sedan and the EX35 should be Infiniti's highest volume vehicles.

SUV/CUV's may not be "small" production runs for all of those that are produced but how many does Infiniti make??? Small compared to other manufactors of automobiles. My point was as many as they make why not make them all with power tilt/telescope instead of manual and power. Just my $.02 not fact in any way :).

helldorado
09-29-2007, 03:50 PM
My point was as many as they make why not make them all with power tilt/telescope instead of manual and power. Just my $.02 not fact in any way :).Same logic that they don't do it on the G35 either. Base model for that has manual tilt as well. I guess maybe its perceived value or something. Gets people to buy packages with higher profit margins, etc...