PDA

View Full Version : CarV2 Dyno Day, Wilmington DE, Oct 6th

psushoe
09-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Anyone interested in some runs on a Dynapack? The dyno is at Car V2 in Wilmington, DE. The day is November 17th(originally 10/6, but being moved back for more interest). You will get three runs on a Dynopak for $75. You can add wideband monitoring for $30. I'm looking for at least 6 people confirmed and up to 10 total. Post if you are definitely going to make it and I will add you to the list. This will be posted on other forums as well.

Here's a video (http://home.comcast.net/~psushoe/AaronDyno.wmv) of my car on this dyno prior to new internals.

Dyno List:
1. psushoe
2. Jonathan (ls1gto)
3. p10det (sr20forum)
4. TTsupra911 (tristatetuners)
5. Tranceformer (b15sentra)
6. 4drstunner (tristatetuners)
7. AlienJedi (b15sentra)
8. helldorado (freshalloy)
9. wperdigon (freshalloy)
10. B15sentraDE (sr20forum)
11. sonny (sr20forum)

If your name is in italics, I need a confirmation that you can make the new date. Also, if you haven't already sent me your contact and car info, I'll need that via PM. The first 10 confirmed will have dyno time. Any extras may be fit in, pending on how the day goes.

psushoe
09-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Need two more confirmed to make this happen...

wperdigon
09-23-2007, 02:19 PM
oh I may come to this....

psushoe
09-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Is that a definite yay or nay? If I dont' get 6 by the end of Thursday, the day will be cancelled.

helldorado
09-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Put me down if it isn't too late / cancelled. I haven't been on their dyno since I've had some work done and could use another set of runs. Hell, just been a while since I swung by the shop.

If it is cancelled and you want to try to reschedule, pm me and I'll spread the word to the rest of the guys in the club since they don't necessarily check the regional forum too often.

oh I may come to this....You're going skydiving that day. :rolleyes:

psushoe
10-04-2007, 01:22 PM
This weekend is cancelled, but we are trying to reschedule. It looks like the next target date will be 11/3. The rest of october is tied up with the end of the autox season and some meets/events.

helldorado, please spread the word and see how many you have interested. I'd like to get 8-10 confirmed. They want at least 6 to make it happen. Thanks!

helldorado
10-04-2007, 05:47 PM
The word has been spread. Posted an update on our club's forum, will see how many of the guys are interested in coming out.

http://www.projectforwardmotion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626

wperdigon
10-05-2007, 10:57 PM
oh we can make it happen for sure - and I completely forgot I was going sky diving tomorrow when I was posting that - I have brain failure from time to time :)

psushoe
10-06-2007, 01:14 AM
No problem, Will. Everyone that's in for the dyno day send me a PM with your name, number, and car (year, model, etc.) and I'll add you to the list for 11/3.

psushoe
10-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Are you two guys definitely in for the 3rd? If so I'll need your name, number, and car via PM. The list is slowly growing...

Anyone else?

psushoe
10-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Time for Round 3. The guys at CarV2 have decided to go to SEMA in Las Vegas and the shop will be closed on Nov. 3rd. They are proposing Nov. 17th as the new date. I apologize for moving the date so many times. If there's not enough interest for the 17th by Monday, Nov. 5th, it will be cancelled without a reschedule.

For those of you interested (already on the list or not), I need a definite yes or no for the 17th. Thanks for your patience with the moving dates!

psushoe
11-06-2007, 08:22 AM
I never heard back from 99% of the people that originally wanted to go. If you are definitely in for the 17th to dyno, I need to know by midnight tonight.