PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Sport exclusive EX35 information

dkmura
10-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Nissan Sport Magazine has a First Look article on the 2008 Infiniti EX35 in the just released Fall '07 issue. We're under a embargo on driving impressions of the production models for now but look to see more comprehensive impressions coming out in the Nissan Sport Insider and the upcoming Winter issue.

One bit of information that many have asked for, is the interior dimensions of the production EX35. Here's a link to our website with that "fresh" information and more:

http://www.nissansportmag.com/newsnotes/2008infinitiex35.html

Hope this wets your appetite!

David Muramoto
Editor-in-Chief
Nissan Sport Magazine

Madmaster
10-16-2007, 01:40 AM
According to Consumer Guide, the G37 coupe has 29.8 inches of rear leg room.
The EX has 28.5... you have got to be kidding me. Must be some of the least rear seat room in a small SUV...

For those who just want to carry cargo though, and drive people on short trips - this will do.

helldorado
10-16-2007, 09:51 AM
According to Consumer Guide, the G37 coupe has 29.8 inches of rear leg room.
The EX has 28.5... I've never really been sure how they measure that. Is that with the front seat all the way up, or all the way back? And is that from the backrest of the rear seat to the back of the front seat? Or the space between the front seat and the front of the seat pad on the rear seat?

jzr28
10-16-2007, 10:06 AM
I've never really been sure how they measure that. Is that with the front seat all the way up, or all the way back? And is that from the backrest of the rear seat to the back of the front seat? Or the space between the front seat and the front of the seat pad on the rear seat?
Having seen the little fellow in the flesh I have to say with the front seat(s) back the leg room is minimal and that 28.5 number looks about right. I make the guess that the number is from the rear seat back to the back of the front seat in it's most rearward position. Still this is not a problem "IF" you do not have the front seat all the way back--- OR as in my case you never have someone in the back seat. As has been noted in more than one thread, and the video, Infinity has this CUV pointed at young couples, empty nesters or singles. Seeing is believing and I can't wait!!!