PDA

View Full Version : Just came from EX Launch Party in Toronto

G_Nice
11-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Sorry not pics - didn't bring a camera. That said, this car is beautiful. And I use the word car deliberately. This thing is the height of a station wagon, but is so sleek and fashionable.

The show was great! It was held is a large nightclub in the movie district. The place was packed. My dealer indicated that they were overbooked and had over 1000 people. The kicked it off with an act from Circus Du Solie - Just great! The unveiled a grey EX and the dark purple - for half the night I thought it was black.

The interior is so much better than my G37. The feel of the leather and plastic is far superior. It feels as supple is it looks. The car has an elegant, yet sporting look. Several people commented that it did look like the G37.

The headlight assembly flows better than any other Infiniti IMO. There's even power folding seats.

The wife loves it and didn't want to go in as she just got a Murano and didn't want to tempt herself.

Looking forward to take on of these out for a test drive. It won't surplant my G37, but it will be interested to see how it drive.

jzr28
11-08-2007, 11:31 PM
THANKS for the update. Sounds great to me... bad part is the month + wait we have. Maybe there will be more "pre-sales" previews for the rest of us!!! :D

4U4ME
11-09-2007, 02:11 AM
anyword on pricing yet

jzr28
11-09-2007, 11:29 AM
anyword on pricing yet

If you go to the AlexF Press Release thread there is a post there towards the bottom that says prices released on Nov 16 at the L.A. auto show. Not confirmed info though :). :)

rich/minn
11-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Sorry not pics - didn't bring a camera. That said, this car is beautiful. And I use the word car deliberately. This thing is the height of a station wagon, but is so sleek and fashionable.

The show was great! It was held is a large nightclub in the movie district. The place was packed. My dealer indicated that they were overbooked and had over 1000 people. The kicked it off with an act from Circus Du Solie - Just great! The unveiled a grey EX and the dark purple - for half the night I thought it was black.

The interior is so much better than my G37. The feel of the leather and plastic is far superior. It feels as supple is it looks. The car has an elegant, yet sporting look. Several people commented that it did look like the G37.

The headlight assembly flows better than any other Infiniti IMO. There's even power folding seats.

The wife loves it and didn't want to go in as she just got a Murano and didn't want to tempt herself.

Looking forward to take on of these out for a test drive. It won't surplant my G37, but it will be interested to see how it drive.

How was the back seat room? Is the room smaller than the g37 coupe?

G_Nice
11-11-2007, 10:30 PM
There is definitely more back room that the G37 coupe ( though that is not hard to achieve), but all less room than the Sedan.

4U4ME
11-12-2007, 01:15 AM
how was the over all look? does it look like Audi allroad? or nice CUV???
just curious