PDA

View Full Version : Few LA Show Pictures, Hi-Res

JPH83
11-20-2007, 05:25 PM
I found a couple of pictures from the LA Auto Show over on the flicr website.
(Thanks to TC &ChromeHearts.)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2030/2048977801_8570ca5116_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2306/2049763896_cd5399867e_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2395/2049763202_297a047d38_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2099/2027617543_1567a2e64b_o.jpg

EX35
11-20-2007, 06:54 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

WOW! Thanks!!!

gt_performah
11-20-2007, 07:01 PM
That aero kit has to go. It ruins the car. Love everything else.

4U4ME
11-20-2007, 11:59 PM
That aero kit has to go. It ruins the car. Love everything else.

:sign_iagree:

EX35
11-21-2007, 08:18 AM
:sign_iagree:

Aero kits are ugly in general...on MOST vehicles. They are too obviously bolted on pieces of plastic...and they always cost over $2000...I'm not sure why people spend good money on this. One poster here opted out of the EX because he HAD to hav EVERY option that pushed the price over $47k...he could have save $2200 right off the bat with opting out of the ground effects.

4U4ME
11-21-2007, 06:24 PM
well, Infiniti is trying to make somemore profits with the Aero kit...
some people like it.,
simply i will not but the aero kit on this Vehicle

07G35S
11-21-2007, 07:56 PM
is that knobby piece sticking out under the left fog light a sonar parking gauge or something? Looks weird. Overall vehicle looks sharp!

Darth62
11-24-2007, 06:43 PM
is that knobby piece sticking out under the left fog light a sonar parking gauge or something? Looks weird. Overall vehicle looks sharp!

Could it be part of the all around monitor?

I have to say that these are nice photos, but you really have to see this vehicle up close to appreciate the job Infiniti did with both the exterior and interior. As I've said in other threads, I sat in ton of other vehicles at the autoshow and didn't see anything with a nicer interior.

woozzh
11-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Looking at these pictures I have decided, it is the dreaded word "HATCHBACK."

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you are standing at the rear side door, can you reach in and touch the rear bumper? Looks like it.

No, this is not even a station wagon, it is a "Hatchback." I'll pass, thank you.

Darth62
11-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Looking at these pictures I have decided, it is the dreaded word "HATCHBACK."

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you are standing at the rear side door, can you reach in and touch the rear bumper? Looks like it.

No, this is not even a station wagon, it is a "Hatchback." I'll pass, thank you.

Yeah, but it is the best looking hatchback on the planet!

Earlier, one of the other posters described the EX as a coupe with extra utility. I think that is a fair characterization and think that kind of vehicle is far more sensible than a SUV for many drivers.

higbyz
11-27-2007, 08:11 PM
I love the way this car looks ,but Hatchback it is..its 6 to 7 inches shorter than my Passat wagon ....thats just too small...wtf is this thing good for....will my golf clubs fit in the back?.....Im gonna bring them with me when I go to check this out...why didnt they make this at least the size of a wagon...Im bummed about it....maybe the new Audi Q5 small sport utility will be larger...you can be sure their interior will be up to snuff!! I just noticed the bottom says I have a Murano....thats long gone I've been in the 4 motion V6 Passat for over a year now

EX35
11-27-2007, 08:38 PM
I love the way this car looks ,but Hatchback it is..its 6 to 7 inches shorter than my Passat wagon ....thats just too small...wtf is this thing good for....will my golf clubs fit in the back?.....Im gonna bring them with me when I go to check this out...why didnt they make this at least the size of a wagon...Im bummed about it....maybe the new Audi Q5 small sport utility will be larger...you can be sure their interior will be up to snuff!! I just noticed the bottom says I have a Murano....thats long gone I've been in the 4 motion V6 Passat for over a year now

If you check out some of the other threads here that have links to you tube videos of features of the EX35, you will find that indeed not just one, but three sets of golf clubs fit behind the rear seat...pretty good for a 'hatchback' I'd say.

higbyz
11-27-2007, 08:42 PM
If you check out some of the other threads here that have links to you tube videos of features of the EX35, you will find that indeed not just one, but three sets of golf clubs fit behind the rear seat...pretty good for a 'hatchback' I'd say.

Thats great news.I appreciate the info...ok so Im not that bummed.Its a stunning car!!!

jzr28
11-28-2007, 10:43 AM

As previously stated go to Youtube for some good video on driving, interior and more. Just do a search on EX35 and you will find quite a few videos. Good luck!!! :)