PDA

View Full Version : New England Auto Show

Boston Infiniti
11-29-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm heading to the show tomorrow. Will be the first time I see the EX live. Should be fun. I will take some pics and post over the weekend.

4U4ME
11-29-2007, 11:01 PM
great
looking forward

Boston Infiniti
12-05-2007, 10:12 AM
I finally had the opportunity to see the EX35 live. Very nice ride. It's noticeably smaller than the FX. It was great because they had a FX right next to the EX. The EX was locked so I could not sit in it. Although just by looking at the back seat through the rear window, there is a noticeable difference in room between the FX and EX. It only had 17" rims too. The interior was really nice. I was very impressed. Even with the decrease in rear seat room. That won't deter me from buying it. I will say that I won't be totally sold on it until I can thoroughly check out the interior and take it for a ride.

In regards to pricing. I do agree they could have priced it a little lower. If I decide to buy one I would get it in black/graphite with premium and luxe style package.

I tried to post a few pics from the show, but I can't seem to figure out how to post on this site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

07G35S
12-11-2007, 11:20 PM
first host them somewhere (ie: freshalloy gallery, photobucket, etc.) Then you will be able to link them here by using the http://forums2.freshalloy.com/images/editor/insertimage.gif button.

-Brandon