PDA

View Full Version : How do you not fit in this thing?????!!!

jfruend
12-18-2007, 04:49 PM
I am 6'5" and just got out o the back seat of an EX35. The front seat most certainly can't be all the way back but head room is no problem. It is basically the same room as a G sedan with the option to fold the seats and a slightly higher ride height. Did people want this thing to be the same size as an FX? That doesn't make much sense. As for the price with roof rails, premium, and nav it will run $41K. Do you need all of the other stuff? If so, where else are you going to get LDP, etc. for a lower price?????

4U4ME
12-18-2007, 06:00 PM
this tells me that FX is not going get much bigger at all

JJS
12-18-2007, 06:51 PM
this tells me that FX is not going get much bigger at all

I assume it will get bigger enough to add a third row. That seems to be the logic these days when mfrs come out with a smaller SUV like the EX. It allows them to go a little bigger and make a "mid-size" crossover with three rows. That's what BMW did with the X5 after the X3 came out.

Just a guess.

Jawad
12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I don't expect FX to get a third row simply because of the size of the EX. There was much speculation on the third row for FX but now that EX is out and its size is out, FX might grow alittle bit bigger to have more room for the second row and cargo, it won't have the third row.

I expect the next QX to shed some size here and there and be about the same size as the Mercedes GL and have a liveable third row.

EX35
12-18-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't expect FX to get a third row simply because of the size of the EX. There was much speculation on the third row for FX but now that EX is out and its size is out, FX might grow alittle bit bigger to have more room for the second row and cargo, it won't have the third row.

I expect the next QX to shed some size here and there and be about the same size as the Mercedes GL and have a liveable third row.

There has been mention in several articles that the FX indeed will have a 3rd row...for small adults and children...and it will be an optional 3rd row fully retractable into the cargo area.

myG35zx
12-19-2007, 09:36 AM
My dealer just two last night (was there looking at the R350 for the wife). I like it. The interior is beautiful and the exterior is just as nice. The rear leag room, while no QX, is fine. I'm 5'8" and I fit comfortably with the front positioned for a 6'er. The rear cargo is tight, but it certainly can handle two golf bags. I think this thing will sell well.

mikekel
12-19-2007, 10:47 AM
We just got our first EX shipment in late yesterday. I love the look of it. I'm 6'3" and had to put the front seat all the way back leaving about 1.5" inches between the back of the front seat and the rear seat. This seems to me to be a great Crossover for single people, or couples not having kids. Suspension is softer than the G, but engine has all the same potency!!

As for the FX, no third row seat is expected, as of Infiniti's last regional meeting. Engine upgrades to FX37 and FX50.

4U4ME
12-19-2007, 04:48 PM
We just got our first EX shipment in late yesterday. I love the look of it. I'm 6'3" and had to put the front seat all the way back leaving about 1.5" inches between the back of the front seat and the rear seat. This seems to me to be a great Crossover for single people, or couples not having kids. Suspension is softer than the G, but engine has all the same potency!!

As for the FX, no third row seat is expected, as of Infiniti's last regional meeting. Engine upgrades to FX37 and FX50.
post some pictures plese
I know, i will be pretty diappointed with FX when there is not 3rd row seates, but going to like the power from the engines

mikekel
12-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I posted some pics in this thread

http://forums.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=177912

Enjoy

4U4ME
12-19-2007, 06:13 PM
I posted some pics in this thread

http://forums.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=177912

Enjoy
those were great
thanks

dumbluck
12-19-2007, 07:12 PM
I sat in one this afternoon, but didn't get to drive it. It was black/black and fully loaded. I love the way this car looks. I'm 6'1" and I had to put the seat nearly all the way back, leaving very little if any room for someone to sit behind. I'm single, so that's not an issue. I'd probably have the rear seats down 90% of the time. Speaking of that, the rear seats pop down easily and flat, without having to worry about doing anything with the headrests. THEN you can power them back up from the drivers seat or the rear of the vehicle. Nice. I think this interior is miles ahead of anything else in the class.

MandiB
12-22-2007, 05:58 PM
We drove one today. Well, I drove one today, my husband rode shotgun. He did sit in the back in the showroom, just to see if he fit. He did. It wasn't comfy, but he didn't have his knees at his chin (he's 6'2").
I loved this car. We don't have kids, just dogs...and I'm a chick, so I think I'm the target audience, and they've hit the mark with me ;)

psteng19
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
We drove one today. Well, I drove one today, my husband rode shotgun. He did sit in the back in the showroom, just to see if he fit. He did. It wasn't comfy, but he didn't have his knees at his chin (he's 6'2").
I loved this car. We don't have kids, just dogs...and I'm a chick, so I think I'm the target audience, and they've hit the mark with me ;)

I think they most definitely did.
My gf was looking originally at MDX's and is quite intrigued by the EX. We'll be making a trip over to Infiniti soon.

4U4ME
12-23-2007, 10:32 PM
seeing all the new pictures, i like it
may take my wife back to Infiniti dealership change into EX from G