PDA

View Full Version : More Observations on my EX

G2FX2EX
12-27-2007, 10:04 AM
This morning I became even more aware of how nicely the cockpit surrounds you. Even the way it envelopes you by the curve of the doors and roof. This is more in keeping with perhaps like a 2 seater sports car. The difference is that you have a commanding view of the road because you are still sitting higher than a typical car.

For those who fear not having the Infiniti exhaust sound, there is still a subtle one there. I know I mentioned this before, but I pulled out with a bit more gusto than usual this morning from my neighborhood, and it is very apparent...sounds GREAT!

Another thing is that there is a great balance between this vehicle having some heft to it while still being very agile. I love that feeling. I don't think there is anything else like it in its class.

Next week I am getting window tint an the AutoShield on the front. They are cutting the template this week. I will post more pics after that work is done.

I have got to get my music loaded on the hard drive! Hopefully I can take some time over the New Year holiday to do that.

nobuddy
12-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Since the owner's manual is not yet online, can you tell us if it is possible to put mp3s on a CF card and then upload them to the hard drive? Or do you have to re-rip CDs in order to get them onto the hard drive?

Thanks!

Solowist
12-27-2007, 10:52 PM
the manual is online and can be viewed here:
http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/infiniti/deptog.asp?dept%5Fid=61

nobuddy
12-28-2007, 12:39 AM
the manual is online and can be viewed here:
http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/infiniti/deptog.asp?dept%5Fid=61

Many thanks!

Looks like you can't copy music from CF card to Hard Drive :(
Also looks like there's no TPMS screen :( :(...

oh well, the voice recognition seems to be much improved, and allows for multiple users....

I'll keep reading,

thanks again!

woozzh
12-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Just how high do you sit? Compared to ? How much lower than a FX? I definately want to get something I can see over trucks in.