PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Pricing

CarNutTO
01-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Here it is, finally. Note the differences in the packages, etc.

The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the all-new 2008 Infiniti EX35 starts at $40,400 and includes a host of standard luxury equipment, such as: 297-horsepower 3.5-litre V6 engine, ATTESSA E-TS AWD, 17-inch alloy wheels, intelligent key with push button start, heated leather seats, 8-way power driver's seat and 4-way power passenger seat, XMTM satellite radio, ABS, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and six airbags.

Available options include:

The Journey Package retails for $1,600 and includes: power slide/tilt moonroof, power fold-up rear seats, Homelink universal garage door opener, auto-dimming interior mirror with electronic compass, auto ON/OFF headlights and front and rear corner sensors.

The Premium Package retails for $3,100 and includes: larger 18-inch wheels & tires, Bi-Xenon HID headlights with Adaptive Front Lighting system (AFS), 6-Disc CD changer, premium Bose(R) audio system with Burr Brown DAC & 11 speakers, iPOD(R) interface system, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone system, power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, Memory Driver's Seat, mirrors and steering column system. The Premium Package requires selection of the Journey Package.

The Custom Leather Package retails for $3,700 and includes: all equipment in the Premium Package plus Maple Wood door trim and centre stack accents, unique leather seat materials and instrument panel accents and an integrated coat hanger built into the front-seat headrest. The Custom Leather Package requires the Journey Package.

The Navigation Package retails for $3,250 and includes: Infiniti's Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Navigation system with voice recognition, HVAC and audio functions, rearview backup monitor, 9.3 GB HDD Music Box feature with compact Flash media slot. The Navigation Package requires the Premium or Custom Leather Package.

The Technology Package retails for $1,700 and includes: the industry first Around View Monitor, Intelligent Cruise Control and Lane Departure Prevention feature. The Technology Pack requires the Navigation Package.

A fully loaded EX35 with Journey, Custom Leather, Navigation and Technology Packages retails for $50,650.

satwar
01-16-2008, 08:35 PM
That's not bad for a Canadian price, I was expecting close to $CAN 55,000 with the US price at $US 45,000. Looks like Infiniti Canada sharpened their pencils to reduce cross-border shopping. Since the warranty is transferable across the border, I'm sure potential Canadian buyers like me are looking south of the border.

Unfortunately the nice little rig doesn't tow, which is a deal breaker for me. Maybe next model year Infiniti can tweak the chassis to permit at least 1000 lb towing.

fish43
01-18-2008, 11:37 PM
don't forget to add $1650 for freight and dealer prep