PDA

View Full Version : Infiniti "Build your car"????

woozzh
01-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Is the "build your vehicle" working at Infiniti? I have tried to make an FX and the Ex did not even show up.

jzr28
01-15-2008, 07:50 PM
I just went there and built a loaded EX. I am not sure why it would not let you do that but it worked for me :). Jim

woozzh
01-16-2008, 06:47 PM
I can not get past "Select color." There is a box next to the "Select Color" box that I can place my cursor, but I do not know what to enter. If I click on "Select color" it does nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

jzr28
01-16-2008, 11:32 PM
I can not get past "Select color." There is a box next to the "Select Color" box that I can place my cursor, but I do not know what to enter. If I click on "Select color" it does nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

After you select the model ,RWD or AWD, you get the screen with the colors on it and you just click on the exterior and interior colors that are shown then click select options. I hope this helps!!!

woozzh
01-26-2008, 07:23 PM
OK what am I doing wrong? I still can't get to pick a color. After I select a model nothing happens when I click select a color. ???????

jzr28
01-26-2008, 10:37 PM
I just did it again and it works for me. After you select a RWD or AWD you enter your zip code and it takes you to the page with a picture of the car grayed out and the colors available. You click on the color patch itself and the car turns that color and then the interior colors come up and you click on the interior color patch of the color you want. You do not click on the select color tab. I hope this helps :).

woozzh
01-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks. It worked. I guess there is some print in the dark background I could not see. I did not realize the zip went into the box. When I entered it it popped right up.