PDA

View Full Version : Luxe Elite interior

jzr28
01-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Well I am getting ready to order an Ex but I have a couple issues to deal with first. I want to see the Chestnut interior as I "believe" that is what I would like the most over Graphite. I have gone to a couple dealers but they have not had any in stock when I got there. I hope to try again soon. The real tough one is the Luxe Elite. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between that leather and the regular leather?? I have been watching the vehicles that have come in locally and none of them have had Elite. Trying to be $$ careful as this little guy is going to cost more than planned so I want to be cautious. Thanks!!!

mikekel
01-22-2008, 01:48 PM
The Luxe Elite Package gets you leather on the Gauge cluster, Front center console armrest, door panel and textured leather center inserts on the seats.

Drivers Seat headrest-mounted coat hanger.

18" wheels, 225/55R18 All-season tires

Xenon auto-leveling front headlights with the Adaptive Front lighting system

* requires premium package and wood trim package.

Hope this helps.

G2FX2EX
01-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Well I am getting ready to order an Ex but I have a couple issues to deal with first. I want to see the Chestnut interior as I "believe" that is what I would like the most over Graphite. I have gone to a couple dealers but they have not had any in stock when I got there. I hope to try again soon. The real tough one is the Luxe Elite. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between that leather and the regular leather?? I have been watching the vehicles that have come in locally and none of them have had Elite. Trying to be $$ careful as this little guy is going to cost more than planned so I want to be cautious. Thanks!!!

See above...

jzr28
01-22-2008, 02:37 PM
The Luxe Elite Package gets you leather on the Gauge cluster, Front center console armrest, door panel and textured leather center inserts on the seats.

Drivers Seat headrest-mounted coat hanger.

18" wheels, 225/55R18 All-season tires

Xenon auto-leveling front headlights with the Adaptive Front lighting system

* requires premium package and wood trim package.

Hope this helps.
OK..... I knew all of that. What I don't know it what "textured leather center inserts on the seats" means. And what leather is used for the door and console?? I have perforated leather in my 2005 G35C is it like that?? Or is it some "suede" like leather?? Not a big deal but if someone who knows could "share" that info I would appreciate it :). Have a good one!!! THANKS!!!

jzr28
01-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Well I am getting ready to order an Ex but I have a couple issues to deal with first. I want to see the Chestnut interior as I "believe" that is what I would like the most over Graphite. I have gone to a couple dealers but they have not had any in stock when I got there. I hope to try again soon. The real tough one is the Luxe Elite. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between that leather and the regular leather?? I have been watching the vehicles that have come in locally and none of them have had Elite. Trying to be $$ careful as this little guy is going to cost more than planned so I want to be cautious. Thanks!!! Got to see the Chestnut interior last night at a Dallas Dealer. All I can say is WOW!!! They had a Dark Current with Chestnut EX in the show room and it was GORGEOUS!!! The lighting they had on that car made the Dark Current just POP!!! May have made my mind up now. We looked at a Black/Chestnut but it was in their storage garage and it was getting dark so it was a bit hard to see but what I saw I liked. Then he showed me a Black EX with FX Chrome 20 inch wheels and tires!!! BLEW me off my feet. That was one hot car. I cooled off when he said that was around $4K more but it still looked great!!! He had no Luxe Elites in stock so still need a read on what that leather is like. If you think you want an EX be sure to see a Current/Chestnut and I bet it wins you over right then. Enjoy!!! :hsdance:

richfx45tech
01-24-2008, 02:44 PM
My salesperson emailed me this yesterday with regards to the LEP.

Well, I just learned something after you left that LEP cars are only ordered per customer order. So, the one due into Manhattan is for a customer. The one we have was ordered for a customer but they took a different car so now its available. Apparently, we were able to place a limited number of special orders in the beginning strictly for specific customers.
I can only guess that it is a more "supple" leather. I know that Porsche, BMW, Audi all have two kinds of leather. I don't think it's worth the money. You have to order the wood package also. Ends up adding $850 to the car (vs the LSP)